• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Come grab New Year hats and plate of grapes! (And more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm still on, and will be for a couple hours yet :) If you want to come, you can right away.

ahh thats a shame! But it did save for me
Thank you so much for letting me come by though <3 hope I can visit again

I think we're seven hours apart, since I'm UTC+1. But it seems whenever you log in, it's the time for me to go and vice versa, despite being online for +10 hours or so. Let's just keep trying! ;)

I think we're seven hours apart, since I'm UTC+1. But it seems whenever you log in, it's the time for me to go and vice versa, despite being online for +10 hours or so. Let's just keep trying! ;)
hi :) so im available to play in half hour ! hoping youre online

O
Post automatically merged:

Oh, nice! :giggle: Yes, I'll be here for a long while yet. Let me know when you're ready to come!
Ok! Is your gate open? Btw when I get there, would you like to add me to the best friends list so we can message each other when we're online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back