• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Come grab New Year hats and plate of grapes! (And more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I've been after the plate of grapes. May I come?
Unfortunately, I gave away my last veggie basket. :(

Oh, I've been after the plate of grapes. May I come?
Unfortunately, I gave away my last veggie basket. :(

Sure, I'll open in a minute :) Also, you don't have to wait others because I am not doing groups anymore. Too difficult coordinating people in time...

Sure, I'll open in a minute :) Also, you don't have to wait others because I am not doing groups anymore. Too difficult coordinating people in time...

Oh, okay that's understandable. Thank you! I'll be online in a second.

How long will you be doing this?
I'd like to come but I don't think I'll be able to get on my DS for a couple of hours :(

Is it alright if I come?

Please let me know when or if your available.

By the way, how much are the New year's party hats?

You can come right now if you want, station is open :) Everything is for 300 bells.

Sounds great! :D I just need to add you and log on.

I'm Ryan from Kingdom, so you don't get confused.

See you in a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come right now if you want, station is open :) Everything is for 300 bells.

Ok, I'm on my way!

I'm Ryan from Kingdom, so you don't get confused.

Still open for visitors for this day?

Yes! :) You lucky, this will be last day. But countdown has already ended, so if Isabelle doesn't give you grapes after twice talking her, please tell me and I'll give you a plate. I have some to spare.
Station will be open in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back