• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[closed, pinglist available] rose's art shop! rlc/nmt/igb/other = OK

lackless

Bells
Feedback
100% (21) +
closed while I draw! Thank you for your interest! see you in a couple weeks //sweats
( I am still taking RLC commissions! Send me a DM.)

hi, I'm rose/lackless and I draw stuff!

I debated for a while if I should post this but I figured why not //weeps. Here's a brief introduction/info section:
  • My social media is twitter and tumblr
  • I'll draw most things! Please feel free to ask and I'll let you know if it's too complex (may need to be upcharged) or in a category of things I'm uncomfortable drawing
  • Slots are not FCFS! I will reply to let you know if I can take the commission on.
  • Please have a visual reference for me. This is particularly important for human characters! It does not have to be a drawn reference and can be a bunch of pictures you found on google, but text references are really hard for me to work with.
  • I do not accept major revisions on my work after the lineart is finalized. It is very difficult for me to edit colouring. Very rough sketches to show pose/other details will be submitted to you for review before lineart is started, at which point payment will be requested.

A note about pricing
  • Please... don't take offense to my pricing structure... I spent a lot of time thinking about whether or not I should even post this thread. I take RLC commissions offsite as one of my secondary income sources and my pricing compared to my friends is pretty average, but I noticed that the RLC pricing on this site is significantly lower than what I'd normally charge. I've tried to adjust accordingly to lower my pricing against my regular rates but I think they're still quite a bit higher than some. I hope nobody feels upset by this and I sincerely apologize if that is the case! It takes me a long time to draw things because of my colouring style so the pricing is reflective of how long it takes.
    • (If you don't think my art is worth these prices, that is absolutely cool with me, but I won't draw for lower. I have a backlog of commissions from offsite that I am continuing to work through and am only posting this thread here since I really like AC and was hoping to draw some fun villagers!)

I am offering a couple styles! Pricing structure is as follows:
  • All prices are expressed below in USD.
  • Please feel free to make me an offer! I'm also open to TBT, NMT, IGB, and items from my wishlist. Due to previous orders being paid for in NMT I now have enough NMT to suit me so will prioritize fulfilment of orders that are being paid in RLC or using wishlist items.
  • I price NMT mentally at a rate of $1 USD/10 NMT or 1 NMT/$100,000 IGB
Wishlist items converted into USD (to help you when looking at the USD pricing I used for the different options) is as follows
Item Type$USD Value
Redd's Art (real or fake)$5 USD value per item
Stack of regular materials (i.e. wood)$1 USD value per stack
Stack of seasonal materials (i.e. mushrooms)$2 USD value per stack
Stack of rare materials$3 USD value per stack
Stack of very rare materials (large/horoscope star fragments, gold nuggets, etc)$4 USD value per stack
Able Sisters or Nook's Cranny items bell value <$50,000$1 USD value per item
Nook's Cranny items bell value > $50,000$2 USD value per item
Nook Miles Items$2 USD value per item
Saharah Items$2 USD value per item
Gulliver Items$3 USD value per item
Regular DIYs (non-Celeste, non-seasonal DIYs)$1 USD value per item
Celeste and Seasonal DIYs$3 USD value per item

Please note I think I have some wedding items and other items that aren't available by TTing in my wishlist. I'm not currently looking for these until they are legitimately available in-game, that wishlist is just for my reference later.

Sketchy... Stuff....
  • Animal/Villager characters only
  • Coloured, effort varies based on character but will not go below effort shown in these examples
  • $10 USD per character or offer (see pricing section)
EJJD2gfWwAEBJwX

D4y5CDLWsAAqOqB
Detailed Chibi
  • Coloured, small objects no extra charge
  • $25 USD per human character, $20 USD per animal/villager character
DeenEeVU8AAbEFO

These are all overwatch fanart omg I'm sorry LOL
Ddcsv7DVQAEV3m-

DdGHef2U8AEpQk1

Villager w/Object
  • Pricing varies based on character/idea complexity but starts at $30 USD.
EXh5YvMVAAANBs-

(non AC)
EQ_f8naU4AAWWNd

ENZUnuLVAAAOY9f

ENEDrXtUEAAU1Ot

Painted Headshot
  • 75 USD per character
  • Existing characters only - will not do gijinka design work for headshots!
EL2XbkpUYAAh1NN

EL2X5O3UEAAHeUY

Painted Fullbody
  • 100 USD
  • Can do villager gijinkas or existing characters!
EXXkEIEVcAAzcO_

EVRrKUjUUAENRxc

EM-iAGWUUAAODE9

DlZ2A-fV4AIKLw0

DiVo175V4AEenyO

Slots
Karmahri (detailed chibi, two characters - one human and one villager)
sumarsol (painted headshot, one character)
StarlightReverie (painted headshot, one character)

Sandy (detailed chibi, two characters - one human and one villager)
oldcatlady (detailed chibi, one character)
iovis (painted headshot, one character)
iovis (detailed chibi, one character)
basilica (sketch)
BungoTheElf (painted fullbody, one character)
ivelostmyspectacles (sketch)
Feferily (sketch)
Feferily (detailed chibi)

Pinglist
  • StarlightReverie
  • Radda
  • Fens​
  • MayorMelony​
  • sunchild​
  • sumarsol​
  • Jint​
  • meggtheegg​
  • BungoTheElf​
  • Mikaiah​
  • IonicKarma​
  • rhena​
  • June​
  • iovis​
  • T1O​
  • Kadori​
  • Aliya​
  • Salem_​
  • moonbox​
  • Dewdrops​

Last edited:
Your art is just c h e f s k i s s ;v;b teach me how to art like you 😂

Name: Emzy

Reference:[ref1] [ref2]

Brief description of character personality (if original character) [x]

Commission Type: detailed chibi

Payment Method: 750tbt?

Other Info: she only has one proper wing (which is bandaged and the other one was ripped off)
thanks for considering!!

One day when I get a job I hope I can save up enough for one of those full bodies *u*​

Last edited:
Name: Clockworkstar~
Reference:​
Brief description of character personality: She’s a hot headed idiot witch who doesn’t know she is one...
Commission Type: Detailed Chibi

Payment Method: 400 NMT, 3 stacks of star frags, + a shell wreath diy? (I can up my NMTs if that’s too low!)

Other Info: If you could draw a little gingerbread house next to her (she’s based off Hansel and Gretel) that would be great! And those Overwatch chibis... so cute 😭 Your art is adorable!

I’m not sure but would you be willing to take 600 nmt + some other diys if I have them for a full body? ;w;

Last edited:
hiii your art is absolutely GORGEOUS I wish I could commission you with rlc!!! I'll throw an in-game offer your way, but I understand if rlc offers take priority <3

Name: Kam

Reference:
9hj93io.jpg
ssYwgVF.jpg

Brief description of character personality (if original character): she's cheerful and hyper!!! loves cutesy things!!!

Payment Method: I can offer 6mil IGB, 100 nook tickets, 10 star fragments, and 30 gold nuggets!

Other Info: bubblegum doesn't need to be included, but she does have freckles! would also love if her hair was drawn as long pigtails rather than short ones ;v;

Last edited:
Name: Sugaryy

Reference:
OHare_NewHorizon.png

Brief description of character personality (if original character)

Commission Type: Sketchy Stuff

Payment Method: can do igb or tbt but idk a good amount so lmk how much is good

Other Info:

thats all lmk if I did something wrong

Last edited:
Name: Karmahri

Reference: below!

Commission Type: Detailed Chibi + Ankha

Payment Method: 700 NMT

Other Info: Would like my character to wear the pharaoh clothes in the ref and would like my character and ankha sitting on a throne next to each to each other holding a staff! Would also like some hieroglyphics in the background and some furniture from ankha's house if you can!

Thanks for considering!

Attachments

• pharoh clothing ref.jpg
    pharoh clothing ref.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 32
  • ankha throne.jpg
    ankha throne.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 55
  • character ref.jpg
    character ref.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 28
  • ankha house ref.jpg
    ankha house ref.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 738
Last edited:
Reference: n/a
Commission Type: Animal
Payment Method: 175NMT (Wait wait I can get more if I ever decide to stop fking around in my art thread)
Other Info: A pink cat and a blue background or.... something.. like that? I haven't changed avatars in like 5 years so like.... pls help...​

Name: Dormire
Reference:
Ypm4GBu.png
ulsIiNR.png
Brief description of character personality: Spoiled rich girl. Very arrogant and cheeky.
Payment Method: 400 NMT
Other Info: Would be lovely if you could draw her with her cherry blossom umbrella~​

Oh my god what happened.... ahhh sorry I’ll get to responding to everyone’s offers now!!! Thanks so much for your interest omg.
Post automatically merged:

Please read (esp if you had posted the order form!!)
F-First of all let me say... I did not think this through and was pretty sure I wouldn't get the amount of interest this thread has gotten so thank you so much!! I'll be closing the thread for orders after adding everyone to the slot list but please if you're still interested feel free to post and ask to be added to a pinglist.

I also have come to realize that I may have just acquired in theoretical payments more NMT and bells than I can conceivably ever use, but am also happy to draw for non-RLC orders because I like drawing chibis. I'll try to complete all of these in a timely fashion and will return with an in-game item and villager wishlist for future orders. If I post the in-game item/villager wishlist and you would prefer to pay in this manner and I've not yet started your order, please let me know! I am happy to change the payment type.

Your art is just c h e f s k i s s ;v;b teach me how to art like you 😂

Name: Emzy

Reference:[ref1] [ref2]

Brief description of character personality (if original character) [x]

Payment Method: 750tbt?

Other Info: she only has one proper wing (which is bandaged and the other one was ripped off)
thanks for considering!!

One day when I get a job I hope I can save up enough for one of those full bodies *u*​

Hi! Not sure what the TBT conversion is but I've been using it to pay for things lately so sure, that would work for me! I will add you to the slot list.

Name: Clockworkstar~
Reference:​
Brief description of character personality: She’s a hot headed idiot witch who doesn’t know she is one...

Payment Method: 400 NMT, 3 stacks of star frags, + a shell wreath diy? (I can up my NMTs if that’s too low!)

Other Info: If you could draw a little gingerbread house next to her (she’s based off Hansel and Gretel) that would be great! And those Overwatch chibis... so cute 😭 Your art is adorable!

I’m not sure but would you be willing to take 600 nmt + some other diys if I have them for a full body? ;w;
This payment method is fine for me! I'll check if I have the shell wreath diy (I might since I've been in summer a couple times to TT out villagers). I will add you to the slot list.

Also I'm super sorry but I'm not sure about the fullbody rn!! Looking at the amount of interest the thread got I might um... honestly receive more NMT than I could conceivably ever spend/need but is it okay if I get back to you on it after I complete/process all the chibi orders?

hiii your art is absolutely GORGEOUS I wish I could commission you with rlc!!! I'll throw an in-game offer your way, but I understand if rlc offers take priority <3

Name: Kam

Reference:
9hj93io.jpg
ssYwgVF.jpg

Brief description of character personality (if original character): she's cheerful and hyper!!! loves cutesy things!!!

Payment Method: I can offer 6mil IGB, 100 nook tickets, 10 star fragments, and 30 gold nuggets!

Other Info: bubblegum doesn't need to be included, but she does have freckles! would also love if her hair was drawn as long pigtails rather than short ones ;v;
Sure, this payment is good for me! I will add you to the slot list.
Name: Sugaryy

Reference:View attachment 262280

Commission Type: Villager w/ object

Payment Method: can do igb or tbt but idk a good amount so lmk how much is good

Other Info: idk what I want the object to be so just surprise me or dont do one at all idk ;-;

thats all lmk if I did something wrong
Oh!! Hmm given the other orders I might prefer TBT at this time! Please let me know what you think is fair since I'm not sure how much TBT goes for on the forums when converted to NMT/IGB. I've seen people sell NMT for 1 to 3 ratio with TBT but not sure if that is the going rate for it.

Name: Karmahri

Reference: below!

Commission Type: Detailed Chibi + Ankha

Payment Method: 700 NMT

Other Info: Would like my character to wear the pharaoh clothes in the ref and would like my character and ankha sitting on a throne next to each to each other holding a staff! Would also like some hieroglyphics in the background and some furniture from ankha's house if you can!

Thanks for considering!
Sounds great to me! Thank you very much. I'll add you to the slot list.
Reference: n/a
Commission Type: Animal
Payment Method: 175NMT (Wait wait I can get more if I ever decide to stop fking around in my art thread)
Other Info: A pink cat and a blue background or.... something.. like that? I haven't changed avatars in like 5 years so like.... pls help...​
LOL hey!! Sure no worries. Let me DM you about this one!
Name: Dormire
Reference:
Ypm4GBu.png
ulsIiNR.png
Brief description of character personality: Spoiled rich girl. Very arrogant and cheeky.
Payment Method: 400 NMT
Other Info: Would be lovely if you could draw her with her cherry blossom umbrella~​
Sounds good to me! I'll add you to the slot list.
Sent in a dm o: !
I saw your DM! I'll add you to the slot list and send you a DM to work out the details.
cant pay rlc but omg .... u speak fluent art
Thank you so much omg!! I'm so flattered you like it aaa

Last edited:
cries ur art is so. pretty..... if im not too late heres mi form ; v ;

Name: StarlightReverie
Reference: here
Brief description of character personality: kinda melancholic, solemn, tired. fragile. doesn't show emotion that much.
Commission Type: painted headshot
Payment Method: 800nmt + 50 star frags + 50 large star frags
Other Info: this is optional but if you could like.. give it that mystical / magical vibe? that'd be awesome ; v ;

Hi! Not sure what the TBT conversion is but I've been using it to pay for things lately so sure, that would work for me! I will add you to the slot list.
Thank you so much for accepting!! I honestly don't know what the conversion rates are either I've been gone for wayyyyyy too long HAHAHA Would you like me to pay now? c:

This payment method is fine for me! I'll check if I have the shell wreath diy (I might since I've been in summer a couple times to TT out villagers). I will add you to the slot list.

Also I'm super sorry but I'm not sure about the fullbody rn!! Looking at the amount of interest the thread got I might um... honestly receive more NMT than I could conceivably ever spend/need but is it okay if I get back to you on it after I complete/process all the chibi orders?

That’s perfectly fine, I’ll save up for the full body for in the future! Thank you for accepting <3

Thank you so much for accepting!! I honestly don't jew what thr conversion rates are either I've been gone for wayyyyyy too long HAHAHA Would you like me to pay now? c:
Thank you so so much qvq Just tell me when to send the payment! I love your art so I'm really honored u picked me qvq
Ah! I'll send you a DM when I start the commission which will show you a sketch (confirming pose and some other basic details of what it will look like.) If you're happy with the pose/once we work through any revisions you might like, I'll request payment. It's almost midnight my time though so I probably will not start on these until tomorrow.

cries ur art is so. pretty..... if im not too late heres mi form ; v ;

Name: StarlightReverie
Reference: here
Brief description of character personality: kinda melancholic, solemn, tired. fragile. doesn't show emotion that much.
Commission Type: painted headshot
Payment Method: 800nmt + 50 star frags + 50 large star frags
Other Info: this is optional but if you could like.. give it that mystical / magical vibe? that'd be awesome ; v ;

Ah! So sorry but I took on a lot of commissions already and probably won't be able to take on any more until I've finished what I have. If it's okay with you I'm happy to send you a DM when slots become available again!

Ah! So sorry but I took on a lot of commissions already and probably won't be able to take on any more until I've finished what I have. If it's okay with you I'm happy to send you a DM when slots become available again!
of course!! i dont mind waiting at all ^ v ^

Hi! Do you do Roblox characters by any chance? I would like a painted of mine and a friends! Would 3k NMT or 2k NMT and a mixture of sets each work out for you?

could i be added to the rlc pinglist, please? i love the villager with object omg

Back