• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[closed, pinglist available] rose's art shop! rlc/nmt/igb/other = OK

Pinging:
@StarlightReverie @Radda @fens @sumarsol @MayorMelony @sunchild @Jint @meggtheegg @BungoTheElf @Mikaiah @IonicKarma @rhena @June @iovis @T1O @Kadori

Hello everyone! I was able to finish 4 chibi commissions today so am reopening slots. Because I hadn't... really thought this shop model through when I opened it there are some changes this round, here's the info for how slots will work this time!
  • As it was last time, slots are not FCFS, but I might take fewer commissions this time! I'm hoping to take enough to fill a week of work (including the ones I already have taken on) and reopen for commissions weekly or as I finish them.
  • Due to most of the orders I already took on being paid in NMT, I am heavily prioritizing RLC orders first, and orders made up of items from my wishlist second. The main post has a link to my wishlist items and also a table with currency conversion for items/materials/diys and how I'd value them in RLC. Please feel free to offer other payment options (TBT, NMT, IGB) as I'm happy to consider them and will try to take on your commission if I've got time though!!
  • Please feel free to fill out the form and I'll try to reply ASAP to let you know if I can take on your commission or not! Thanks so much.

Also thank you so much to everyone for being interested in my stuff ;_____; I'm really so touched. I didn't expect this to happen and have been trying to draw as much as possible and get everything to my clients ASAP!! Wah

Also the last commission of the day completed for clockworkstar~ hehe
clockworkstarchibinobg.png

I can offer all the paintings on your wishlist + extras! Plus, the entire mom apron set and 20 of the hybrids that you want each!

i'm reposting my post but the offer is changed ; v ;

Name: StarlightReverie
Reference: here
Brief description of character personality: kinda melancholic, solemn, tired. fragile. doesn't show emotion that much.
Commission Type: painted headshot
Payment Method: 800nmt, 50 large star frags, 50 star frags, 10 of each zodiac fragment, white sailor-collar dress, all colors of the fancy kimono, blue dreamy sweater, pink and green bolero coat, white crescent moon chair, white pleather fringe bag
Other Info: this is optional but if you could like.. give it that mystical / magical vibe? that'd be awesome ; v ;

Last edited:
Name: Sandy

Reference
:
1590120316150.jpeg
1590120372757.jpeg
1590120393300.jpeg

Brief description of character personality (if original character): She’s kind of dazed and always in her world but love Marshal and cute things ~

Commission Type: Detailed Chibi + Marshal

Payment Method: All real Redd’s arts — Ancient statue, Beautiful statue, Familiar statue, Gallant statue, Great statue, Mystic statue, Valiant statue, Common painting, Dynamic painting, and 2 stacks of gold nuggets (60 total)

Other Info: For her hair, can you draw longer hair like you see in my signature instead of the ponytail and change the color of the dress to light pastel blue if possible? Also, would love for my character to kind of float in the air while hugging Marshal’s with small clouds and sparkles/twinkles around them please?

Thank you so much for considering! Love your art!!

Ahhh the form code is kind of wonky but hopefully this works;;

Name: Jint
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1746602.seiza
Brief description of character personality (if original character);; serene, elegant, smiling type!
Commission Type: detailed chibi
(also interested in painted headshot if the offer below tempts you enough;;)
Payment Method: 1k TBT for chibi ; 3k TBT for headshot
Or if you prefer, a mix of the items below?
Also ok if you want to mix the tbt/items ratio!
Please let me know the quantity of the items you would like!

[1USD]
Essay set
Menu chalkboard - white
Garden lantern - white
Tatami bed - natural
Table setting
Garden Faucet - wooden
Globe - sepia
Popcorn machine - blue
Campfire cookware
Chessboard
Chesterfield coat

Coffee cup - floral
Espresso maker - white
Cuckoo clock - green
Fireplace - dark brown
Mountain bike - white
Piano bench - white
Pleather fringe bag - white
Rotary phone - green
Plain wooden shop sign DIY

[2USD]
Arcade combat game [64,000 bells ea]
Arcade fighting game [64,000 bells ea]
All Elaborate kimono stands on your wishlist (x4) [220k bells ea]
Grand piano - white [260k bells]
Harp - white [130k bells]
Lifeguard chair [NMT item]
Streetlamp [Brown] [NMT item]
Drink machine [Pink] [NMT item]
Pool - gray [NMT item]

Items that can craft you [1USD]
Aroma pot
Mum cushion
Birdbath
Decoy duck - mallard
Garden bench - white
Key holder - White
Key holder - brown wood

Timber doorplate

Orange and pink flowers are also plaguing my island slkdjg so feel free to come and take some?? 😳 💦

Other Info: /

Thank you kindly for your consideration!

Last edited:
Name: Priya
Reference: here!
Brief description of character personality (if original character): she’s sunny and silly!
Payment Method: 200 TBT + 20NMT and:
Earth rug , Flower sweater, Garden faucet (woodier), Garden lantern (white), Globe (sepia), Heart doorplate (light blue), Iron entrance mat, Lacy rug, Lifeguard chair, Menu chalkboard (white), Piano bench (brown), Popcorn machine (blue), Purple Persian rug, Rotary phone (green), Sea globe, Simple panel (white & brown),Soft serve lamp (rainbow),Stylish jumpsuit (beige), Surfboard, Brown streetlamp
I thiiiink I’ve put enough items that added up to your conversion in RLC.. let me know if this works or if I need anything else or you want multiples of anything?
Other Info: I’d like to use the hair down reference for the art if possible!

Name: oldcatlady
Reference: aiko
Brief description of character personality: soft spoken, polite, meek
Payment Method: 800tbt + these items:
Arcade combat game
Arcade fighting game
Aroma pot
Campfire cookware
Chessboard
Coffee cup (floral)
Crescent-moon chair (white & yellow)
Cuckoo clock (green)
Piano bench (white and brown)
Pink-windflower plant (i think i have ~20?)
Purple-windflower plant (~5 i think)
Shell dress (mint)
Snack machine (white)
Streetlamp (white, can order multiple)
Table setting (white)
Other Info: id love it if she could be drawn holding a flower/surrounded by flowers/tending a garden

thanks for considering!

this is an off-topic question but I browsed through your tumblr and noticed you've artist alley'd at some conventions c: I was just curious what cons you've traveled/tend to travel to!

Dayummmm imagine completing one artwork a day let along 4 how do u do it? Cries in noob but for reals doe QWEEN BE COMING THROUGH WITH MASTERPIECES :love: :love: :love: :love:

Omg I'm actually awake this time! I might not be when you actually select the slots though ;-;

Name: Karma
Reference: Karma's Refs
Brief description of character personality (if original character)
: Cheerful; cutesy
Payment Method: 100 TBT, Nova Light DIY, Crescent Moon Chair DIY, Starry Garland DIY, 50 star fragments, 10 large star fragments, 120 wood, White Fishing Rod Stand, Fish-Drying Rack, White Harp, Rainbow Soft Serve Lamp, Star Clock, Starry Sky Wall, Arcade combat game, Chessboard

Thanks for considering!

If you would like more TBT lemme know!

Last edited:
Name: Melony
Reference: Ref
Brief description of character personality (if original character)
Commission Type: Painted headshot
Payment Method:
Materials
Large star framents x10
Gold nuggets x10
Star fragments x20
Horoscope fragments x70

Gulliver
Coin headpiece
Sphinx
Pagoda
Lucky cat - White and Black

Celeste
Nova light
Starry garland
Star clock
Space shuttle
Lunar lander
Lunar rover

Nook Miles Items
Public bench - White
Tourist telescope - White
Streetlamp - White and Brown
Snack machine - White
Drink machine - Pink

Saharah
Brown wooden-deck rug
Earth rug
Iron entrance mat
Lacy rug
Purple Persian rugh
Other Info

Hello! I see you are very busy with requests so feel free to decline mine if I'm asking for too much. Or if I'm not offering enough let me know I'll gladly add more.

Name: Vikkie
Reference: my sis in pink, my character in the blue dress, and my bf as the bunny...we were going for alice in wonderland vibes lol
1590125999408.png

1590126022350.png

1590126029626.png
Brief description: Was wondering how you would feel about drawing 3 chibis in one picture, possibly holding a small plushie of each of our villagers (sis = tia, bf = coco, me = judy) --if small plushies don't count as the "small item" please disregard, I would be more than happy with just the chibis!

Payment Method:
I listed out the values you posted for everything, if you already have some of these let me know and I'll gladly replace.

Total should be 101? let me know if i made a mistake or if you want additional of anything listed below (esp the crafting items like celeste stuff i can make multiple!)

ancient statue 5
arcade combat 2
Arcade fighting 2
aroma pot 1
autograph card 1
blossoming kimono 1
brown wooden deck rug 2
brown kitchen mat 2
cello 2
campfire cookware 1
checkered muffler (camel) 1
decoy duck 1
detailed painting 5
dreamy sweater 1
crescent moon chair 5
espresso maker (white) 1
drink machine (pink) 2
earth rug 2
elaborate kimono stand cranes 2
elaborate kimono stand tree 2
elaborate kimono stand wisteria 2
elaborate kimono stand hawk 2
fancy kimono pink 1
fancy kimono indigo blue 1
fancy kimono green 1
fancy kimono purple 1
fancy kimono aqua 1
fancy kimono pale orange 1
fancy kimono vermillion 1
fancy violin (natural) 2
flashy kimono red 1
flashy kimono gold 1
flashy kimono white 1
fire place (dark brown) 1
globe - sepia 1
fancy frog umbrella 1
handcart 1
lacy rug 2
menu chalkboard (white) 1
nova light 3
petal parasol 1
gray pool 2
popcorn machine 1
purple hyacinth crown 1
sailor-collar dress 1
scarecrow 1
seaglobe 1
simple panel (white) 1
simple panel (copper) 1
soft serve (rainbow) 1
table setting 1
timber doorplate - 1
star clock 3

wood x2 stacks - 2
gemini frag x1 stack - 4
customization kit x5 stacks - 5
green mums x5 - 1
purple mums x5 - 1
orange cosmos x3 - 1
purple windflower x3 1
purple hyacinth x3 1
pinky lily x5 - 1
pink windflower x5 - 1

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Also just wanted to add, if you feel like taking this on feel free to make me super low priority I'm in no rush and don't need it at any specified time, I don't mind waiting weeks/months!

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone who has submitted a form!! I am going to leave this open overnight (in PST, LOL) for anyone who might be in a different timezone. Tomorrow morning I’ll sort through and see what I can fit into my schedule for this week!
Post automatically merged:

this is an off-topic question but I browsed through your tumblr and noticed you've artist alley'd at some conventions c: I was just curious what cons you've traveled/tend to travel to!

ah!! I /try/ to do anime expo every year, 2020 was actually supposed to be my first year off from it (but now it is my first year off from cons in general, haha.) I also tabled at fanime several years in a row as well as sakuracon. My local area has a convention but it is.... unfortunate so I tend to travel to maximize my enjoyment of the experience idk

Last edited:
Name: iovis
Reference: anyone here https://toyhou.se/iyfrr/characters/tagged:x
Brief description of character personality (if original character) : see the respective chara's profile
Commission Type: painted headshot

Reference: anyone here https://toyhou.se/rhena/characters/folder:unsorted
Brief description of character personality (if original character) : um.. this is my friend's chara and I dont think her oc's have personalities so have fun? they seem to be stoic/cynical though

Payment Method:
If one chara:
  • all real statues (13 items total)
  • coin headpiece
  • earth rug
  • elaborate kimono stand (cranes, tree peonies, wisteria, and hawk)
  • espresso machine (white)
  • globe (sepia)
  • aroma pot
  • grand piano (white)
  • arcade fighting machine
If two charas:
  • every single real redd art - statue & paintings (43 items total)
  • coin headpiece
  • earth rug
  • elaborate kimono stand (cranes, tree peonies, wisteria, and hawk)
  • espresso machine (white)
  • globe (sepia)
  • aroma pot
  • grand piano (white)
  • arcade fighting machine
  • wedding cake (garden, chic)
  • wedding arch (chic)
Other Info:full artistic freedom. have fun!

Last edited:
Name: Summer
Reference: here (probably not... in pajamas though.... he's normally wearing a suit jacket or camo vest but yknow, it's 4am rn so XD)
Brief description of character personality: I literally just want Butch 😂 but for ref! he's a cranky personality, soft spot for MC, typical tsundere
Commission Type: sketchy stuff!!!
Payment Method: White lifeguard chair, white snack machine, mallard decoy duck, scarecrow, nova light, soft serve lamp (rainbow), timber doorplate, wooden plank sign & earth rug!
Other Info: IIII didn't know how to value some of those (like the pre-crafted nova light) so do let me know if this isn't enough! I could also probably throw in a few pink windflowers or lilies!

Thanks for considering ^^

Name: angel
Reference: One Two Three & Xray
Brief description of character personality: playful, curious, friendly
Commission Type: 'Sketchy'
Payment Method: USD
Other Info: this is my bunny chancla that passed away at the end of june last year. would love if you could draw her with a halo & simple angel wings, i can add on items from your wishlist if that's necessary. she had genetic malformation (see xray) that caused her legs to stick out from underneath her at a funny angle (see 1st pic), would really appreciate this detail being preserved in the piece.

thanks for looking and have fun drawing ^^

I
Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone who has submitted a form!! I am going to leave this open overnight (in PST, LOL) for anyone who might be in a different timezone. Tomorrow morning I’ll sort through and see what I can fit into my schedule for this week!
Post automatically merged:

ah!! I /try/ to do anime expo every year, 2020 was actually supposed to be my first year off from it (but now it is my first year off from cons in general, haha.) I also tabled at fanime several years in a row as well as sakuracon. My local area has a convention but it is.... unfortunate so I tend to travel to maximize my enjoyment of the experience idk
omg so I’ve probably seen you before, I went to AX 2018, was a ton of fun! I was going to go this year too but... ya.....

Back