• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[closed, pinglist available] rose's art shop! rlc/nmt/igb/other = OK

Name: BungoTheElf

Reference: https://toyhou.se/4721366.castella

Brief description of character personality: Fashion witch, passionate about her work and often fascinated by new ideas and things she can incorporate into her work

Commission Type: painted fullbody ?? 😭
😭 totally understand if you dont think the payment is =, but I can always add more tbt if it's something you're interested in

Payment Method: 3500 tbt +

[26]

Arcade fighting game [2]

Aromapot DIY [1]

Blossoming kimono [1]

Butterflies wall [2?]

Campfire cookware [1]

White cello [2]

Crest doorplate DIY [1]

Espresso maker [1]

White Grand piano [2]

Dark brown Harp [2]

White Harp [2]

Ironwood clock DIY [1]

Key holder DIY [1]

Petal parasol [1]

Plain wooden shop sign DIY [1]

White Sailor-collar dress [1]

Sea globe [1]

Rainbow soft-serve lamp [1]

Timber doorplate DIY [1]

White street lamps [1] (I have multiple and can get more!)

& SO MANY PINK LILIES LOL ???

Other Info: either in the first picture outfit or one of the constellation/starry outfits

Okay!! I've gone through everyone's posts (I think! Please let me know if I missed you)
Slots are now closed until further notice. I probably took on more work than I can do in a week but aaaa alll these cute characters ;___; I'm going to do my best. Thank you for your patience!

I can offer all the paintings on your wishlist + extras! Plus, the entire mom apron set and 20 of the hybrids that you want each!
@Radda I'm going to pass on this one for this round since I haven't seen the characters and the paintings were offered a couple times!! Sorry about that!

I really love your style! If possible and if you are comfortable with these characters can you ping me when your slots become available? :^ )

Name: sumarsol
Reference: Both or either is fine! I'll add to my offer as needed! They are Gogeta + Mai from Dragonball Z if you need more references (or if you would like me to grab more for you lmk! ^^)
View attachment 262300 View attachment 262302View attachment 262301
Brief description of character personality: TBH no strong preferences as these are for a friend! i think making them look cool / pretty is good enough, thank you!
Commission Type: painted headshot (1 or 2!)
Payment Method: i saw that you're full up on nmt so i can tentatively offer 2k nook mile tickets for one headshot but am open to seasonals / zodiac diys or HMM other items you might be interested in?
not sure what you might need atm so idk what to offer! ^ _ T
Other Info: If you need more references let me know! When you're not bogged down and if you are open for commissions in the future I'd love to app for my oc! ^^7
@sumarsol If you're still interested, I'm down to draw Mai this time. To maximize the orders I'm taking on I'm trying not to take on more than one slot per client rn! I'll add you to the slot list.

i'm reposting my post but the offer is changed ; v ;

Name: StarlightReverie
Reference: here
Brief description of character personality: kinda melancholic, solemn, tired. fragile. doesn't show emotion that much.
Commission Type: painted headshot
Payment Method: 800nmt, 50 large star frags, 50 star frags, 10 of each zodiac fragment, white sailor-collar dress, all colors of the fancy kimono, blue dreamy sweater, pink and green bolero coat, white crescent moon chair, white pleather fringe bag
Other Info: this is optional but if you could like.. give it that mystical / magical vibe? that'd be awesome ; v ;
@StarlightReverie Sure, this sounds good to me! I'll add you to the slot list.

Name: Sandy

Reference
:
Brief description of character personality (if original character): She’s kind of dazed and always in her world but love Marshal and cute things ~

Commission Type: Detailed Chibi + Marshal

Payment Method: All real Redd’s arts — Ancient statue, Beautiful statue, Familiar statue, Gallant statue, Great statue, Mystic statue, Valiant statue, Common painting, Dynamic painting, and 2 stacks of gold nuggets (60 total)

Other Info: For her hair, can you draw longer hair like you see in my signature instead of the ponytail and change the color of the dress to light pastel blue if possible? Also, would love for my character to kind of float in the air while hugging Marshal’s with small clouds and sparkles/twinkles around them please?

Thank you so much for considering! Love your art!!
@Sandy sure, I can take on this one! Thank you! I'll add you to the slot list.

Ahhh the form code is kind of wonky but hopefully this works;;

Name: Jint
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1746602.seiza
Brief description of character personality (if original character);; serene, elegant, smiling type!
Commission Type: detailed chibi
(also interested in painted headshot if the offer below tempts you enough;;)
Payment Method: 1k TBT for chibi ; 3k TBT for headshot
Or if you prefer, a mix of the items below?
Also ok if you want to mix the tbt/items ratio!

Thank you kindly for your consideration!
@Jint I can take this one! Would prefer to do a chibi since I would like to draw her dress. I'd like the TBT payment if possible! I'll add you to the slot list.

Name: Priya
Reference: here!
Brief description of character personality (if original character): she’s sunny and silly!
Payment Method: 200 TBT + 20NMT and:
Earth rug , Flower sweater, Garden faucet (woodier), Garden lantern (white), Globe (sepia), Heart doorplate (light blue), Iron entrance mat, Lacy rug, Lifeguard chair, Menu chalkboard (white), Piano bench (brown), Popcorn machine (blue), Purple Persian rug, Rotary phone (green), Sea globe, Simple panel (white & brown),Soft serve lamp (rainbow),Stylish jumpsuit (beige), Surfboard, Brown streetlamp
I thiiiink I’ve put enough items that added up to your conversion in RLC.. let me know if this works or if I need anything else or you want multiples of anything?
Other Info: I’d like to use the hair down reference for the art if possible!
@sunchild I can take this one on! Thank you so much. I'll add you to the slot list.

Name: oldcatlady
Reference: aiko
Brief description of character personality: soft spoken, polite, meek
Payment Method: 800tbt + these items:
Arcade combat game
Arcade fighting game
Aroma pot
Campfire cookware
Chessboard
Coffee cup (floral)
Crescent-moon chair (white & yellow)
Cuckoo clock (green)
Piano bench (white and brown)
Pink-windflower plant (i think i have ~20?)
Purple-windflower plant (~5 i think)
Shell dress (mint)
Snack machine (white)
Streetlamp (white, can order multiple)
Table setting (white)
Other Info: id love it if she could be drawn holding a flower/surrounded by flowers/tending a garden

thanks for considering!
@Oldcatlady Hi! I can take this one on! Thanks so much. I'll add you to the slot list.

Omg I'm actually awake this time! I might not be when you actually select the slots though ;-;

Name: Karma
Reference: Karma's Refs
Brief description of character personality (if original character)
: Cheerful; cutesy
Payment Method: 100 TBT, Nova Light DIY, Crescent Moon Chair DIY, Starry Garland DIY, 50 star fragments, 10 large star fragments, 120 wood, White Fishing Rod Stand, Fish-Drying Rack, White Harp, Rainbow Soft Serve Lamp, Star Clock, Starry Sky Wall, Arcade combat game, Chessboard

Thanks for considering!

If you would like more TBT lemme know!
@IonicKarma Hi! I can take this one on, thank you! I'll add you to the slot list.

Name: Melony
Reference: Ref
Brief description of character personality (if original character)
Commission Type: Painted headshot
Payment Method:
@MayorMelony Hi! I'm interested in this one but I think I was able to obtain many of these items from some of the other offers so I'm unable to take on your offer at this time. Sorry about that! Your character is really pretty though and I'd be happy to take on a commission when I reopen if you're still interested.

Hello! I see you are very busy with requests so feel free to decline mine if I'm asking for too much. Or if I'm not offering enough let me know I'll gladly add more.

Name: Vikkie
Reference: my sis in pink, my character in the blue dress, and my bf as the bunny...we were going for alice in wonderland vibes lol
Brief description: Was wondering how you would feel about drawing 3 chibis in one picture, possibly holding a small plushie of each of our villagers (sis = tia, bf = coco, me = judy) --if small plushies don't count as the "small item" please disregard, I would be more than happy with just the chibis!

Payment Method:
I listed out the values you posted for everything, if you already have some of these let me know and I'll gladly replace.
Thank you for your time and consideration!
Also just wanted to add, if you feel like taking this on feel free to make me super low priority I'm in no rush and don't need it at any specified time, I don't mind waiting weeks/months!
@hurricanepopcorn Hi! Unfortunately I'm unable to take this one on at this time ;___; I'm not unhappy/uninterested in your characters or payment so please don't think it's that but it's actually pretty time consuming for me to draw multiple character chibi images and there were a lot of single character requests this round which is a lot easier for me. Sorry!!

Name: iovis
Reference: anyone here https://toyhou.se/iyfrr/characters/tagged:x
Brief description of character personality (if original character) : see the respective chara's profile
Commission Type: painted headshot

Reference: anyone here https://toyhou.se/rhena/characters/folder:unsorted
Brief description of character personality (if original character) : um.. this is my friend's chara and I dont think her oc's have personalities so have fun? they seem to be stoic/cynical though

Payment Method:
If one chara:
  • all real statues (13 items total)
  • coin headpiece
  • earth rug
  • elaborate kimono stand (cranes, tree peonies, wisteria, and hawk)
  • espresso machine (white)
  • globe (sepia)
  • aroma pot
  • grand piano (white)
  • arcade fighting machine
If two charas:
  • every single real redd art - statue & paintings (43 items total)
  • coin headpiece
  • earth rug
  • elaborate kimono stand (cranes, tree peonies, wisteria, and hawk)
  • espresso machine (white)
  • globe (sepia)
  • aroma pot
  • grand piano (white)
  • arcade fighting machine
  • wedding cake (garden, chic)
  • wedding arch (chic)
Other Info:full artistic freedom. have fun!
@iovis Hi! Thanks for your interest! You have so many beautiful OCs omg... I'm interested in drawing either Iveta or Bria (whoever you think would look best) for the headshot and Narcissa for the chibi if that's okay? I'll add you to the slot list.

Name: angel
Reference: One Two Three & Xray
Brief description of character personality: playful, curious, friendly
Commission Type: 'Sketchy'
Payment Method: USD
Other Info: this is my bunny chancla that passed away at the end of june last year. would love if you could draw her with a halo & simple angel wings, i can add on items from your wishlist if that's necessary. she had genetic malformation (see xray) that caused her legs to stick out from underneath her at a funny angle (see 1st pic), would really appreciate this detail being preserved in the piece.

thanks for looking and have fun drawing ^^
@basilica Sure, I would love to draw Chancla! I'll add you to the slot list.

Name: BungoTheElf

Reference: https://toyhou.se/4721366.castella

Brief description of character personality: Fashion witch, passionate about her work and often fascinated by new ideas and things she can incorporate into her work

Commission Type: painted fullbody ?? 😭
😭 totally understand if you dont think the payment is =, but I can always add more tbt if it's something you're interested in

Payment Method: 3500 tbt +

[26]

Arcade fighting game [2]

Aromapot DIY [1]

Blossoming kimono [1]

Butterflies wall [2?]

Campfire cookware [1]

White cello [2]

Crest doorplate DIY [1]

Espresso maker [1]

White Grand piano [2]

Dark brown Harp [2]

White Harp [2]

Ironwood clock DIY [1]

Key holder DIY [1]

Petal parasol [1]

Plain wooden shop sign DIY [1]

White Sailor-collar dress [1]

Sea globe [1]

Rainbow soft-serve lamp [1]

Timber doorplate DIY [1]

White street lamps [1] (I have multiple and can get more!)

& SO MANY PINK LILIES LOL ???

Other Info: either in the first picture outfit or one of the constellation/starry outfits

@BungoTheElf hi! I like your character & I want to do this one but painted fullbodies take me a long time. If I take this one on would you be okay with waiting for a potentially longer turnaround? I can delay payment request to make up for it!!
Post automatically merged:

Name: Summer
Reference: here (probably not... in pajamas though.... he's normally wearing a suit jacket or camo vest but yknow, it's 4am rn so XD)
Brief description of character personality: I literally just want Butch 😂 but for ref! he's a cranky personality, soft spot for MC, typical tsundere
Commission Type: sketchy stuff!!!
Payment Method: White lifeguard chair, white snack machine, mallard decoy duck, scarecrow, nova light, soft serve lamp (rainbow), timber doorplate, wooden plank sign & earth rug!
Other Info: IIII didn't know how to value some of those (like the pre-crafted nova light) so do let me know if this isn't enough! I could also probably throw in a few pink windflowers or lilies!

Thanks for considering ^^
OK multiquote just hates me I....

I'll take this one on as well!! Thank you aa

Last edited:
@lackless ty for accepting my offer! either one works tbh -- i love them equally. lmk when you'd be available to pick up the items

thanks for accepting! it might be a couple days on the items as I don’t TT and have to order some off my catalogue but let me know when you expect or want payment on the NMT or TBT!

ah!! I /try/ to do anime expo every year, 2020 was actually supposed to be my first year off from it (but now it is my first year off from cons in general, haha.) I also tabled at fanime several years in a row as well as sakuracon. My local area has a convention but it is.... unfortunate so I tend to travel to maximize my enjoyment of the experience idk
omg thats awesome! if you are boothing at ax next year i would love to cop some prints from you ^_^ so cool to find someone on here that tables at cons!

Okay!! I've gone through everyone's posts (I think! Please let me know if I missed you)
Slots are now closed until further notice. I probably took on more work than I can do in a week but aaaa alll these cute characters ;___; I'm going to do my best. Thank you for your patience!

@Radda I'm going to pass on this one for this round since I haven't seen the characters and the paintings were offered a couple times!! Sorry about that!

@sumarsol If you're still interested, I'm down to draw Mai this time. To maximize the orders I'm taking on I'm trying not to take on more than one slot per client rn! I'll add you to the slot list.

@Jint I can take this one! Would prefer to do a chibi since I would like to draw her dress. I'd like the TBT payment if possible! I'll add you to the slot list.

@sunchild I can take this one on! Thank you so much. I'll add you to the slot list.

@Oldcatlady Hi! I can take this one on! Thanks so much. I'll add you to the slot list.

@IonicKarma Hi! I can take this one on, thank you! I'll add you to the slot list.

@MayorMelony Hi! I'm interested in this one but I think I was able to obtain many of these items from some of the other offers so I'm unable to take on your offer at this time. Sorry about that! Your character is really pretty though and I'd be happy to take on a commission when I reopen if you're still interested.

@hurricanepopcorn Hi! Unfortunately I'm unable to take this one on at this time ;___; I'm not unhappy/uninterested in your characters or payment so please don't think it's that but it's actually pretty time consuming for me to draw multiple character chibi images and there were a lot of single character requests this round which is a lot easier for me. Sorry!!

@iovis Hi! Thanks for your interest! You have so many beautiful OCs omg... I'm interested in drawing either Iveta or Bria (whoever you think would look best) for the headshot and Narcissa for the chibi if that's okay? I'll add you to the slot list.

@BungoTheElf hi! I like your character & I want to do this one but painted fullbodies take me a long time. If I take this one on would you be okay with waiting for a potentially longer turnaround? I can delay payment request to make up for it!!

Aw I'm happy you like my character!!! 😳 🥺 ❤ And yes of course that's fine!! Take your time and let me know when you'd like the payment!! Thank you for accepting ❤ ❤

AHHHH thank you so much!! I'm so honored 🥺 please let me know when you'd like payment (and if you wanted other ref photos than his jammies LMAO)

aaaaahhh thank you so much for accepting!! I'm glad that you're interested in drawing her dress skldjfgdjfg ((I know it's a bit of a pain for some
noted on the TBT payment - would you prefer me to send it over now, or after?
also do let me know if you're interested in coming over for flowers!

Thank you so much for accepting me I'm so excited! Lemme know when you would like me to send payment o:

Thank you so much for accepting! :giggle: Looking forward to your pretty art and let me know when you'll be free to take the payment please c:

I've been pretty inactive while I work through the commissions but just wanted to pop in and show some of the ones I've been working on lately:
for Inarabitta
inarabittachibinobg.png

for Jint
jintchibinobg.png

For sunchild
sunchildchibinobg.png

For IonicKarma
ionickarmachibinobg (1).png

thanks for commissioning me, everyone!! These are fun to draw aaa

Would absolutely love to be added to the pinglist, your art is beauuuuutiful!!

Aaaa i missed it ill patiently wait for next ping <3
Those comms turned out so amazing :love: cant wait to see the next ones

may i pretty pls be added to the pinglist as well ^^
ur work is so beautiful im just lurking

Back