• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Messaged the person above ^^

I'm about to head offline for the night; if you are interested, feel free to reply or message here, but it is unlikely that I will respond within the next several hours.

I can give you 100 TBT for 1m IGB - can also part with 300 TBT for 3m bells!

Both of the trades above have been completed.

Last bump for the night, so I probably won't respond before tomorrow morning. If interested however, reply or message me.

Trade completed with the above ^^

I am now out of stock on NMTs; however, I will be restocking them shortly. If you are interested in NMTs, please message me, and I will let you know via DM whenever I am able to obtain more NMTs. At this time, I have 4m IGB that I am willing to trade.

Once again, I am unlikely to respond within the next few hours. However, feel free to message or reply on this thread, and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.

Back