Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I have all of them! I can let you catalog all of the variants for 30 TBT! :D
Hi there! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, is this still available? And could I perhaps buy the surfboards instead of cataloging? Or would that be more expensive? Thanks!

Hi there! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, is this still available? And could I perhaps buy the surfboards instead of cataloging? Or would that be more expensive? Thanks!
I can get you them to keep for the same price. Normally I charge more, but I've been strongly considering slashing prices recently

Okie dokie, sounds good to me. 30 tbt right?
Yeah, just send the TBT whenever you see this. I'll get set up right now and DM you the dodo code when it's all set up. Heads up that I'll probably be AFK whenever you come over, so take your time with arriving / leaving

One trade completed! I'll be online for the next few hours, but I'm hopping off in a few minutes to get some food for myself. (Should be back within 45 minutes though, and I'll try to check this thread while AFK if I remember)

Back