• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Messaged the person above ^^

I'm about to head offline for the night; if you are interested, feel free to reply or message here, but it is unlikely that I will respond within the next several hours.

I can give you 100 TBT for 1m IGB - can also part with 300 TBT for 3m bells!

Both of the trades above have been completed.

Last bump for the night, so I probably won't respond before tomorrow morning. If interested however, reply or message me.

Trade completed with the above ^^

I am now out of stock on NMTs; however, I will be restocking them shortly. If you are interested in NMTs, please message me, and I will let you know via DM whenever I am able to obtain more NMTs. At this time, I have 4m IGB that I am willing to trade.

Once again, I am unlikely to respond within the next few hours. However, feel free to message or reply on this thread, and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.

Bump -- still don't have any NMTs, but I have some IGB up for sale.

Back