Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Nintendo UK
The Carbon Roller and Custom Dual Squelcher will be made available for free from tomorrow morning. #Splatoon

CIaJpL6WUAAba8l.jpg
CIaJqP6WEAATygC.jpg
CIaJpd6WcAAmzfD.jpg
CIaJp7iWsAAiGXp.jpg

from the data leak the squelcher will have the Squid Beakon & Killer Wail and the roller will have the Burst Bombs & Inkzooka

Last edited:
I was sort of enjoying the krak-on roller yday, so I think I might enjoy the carbon roller even more? It has my favorite special (inkzooka) and I'd like to practice burst bombs more, haven't been using them since I stopped playing rank >u< Just hoping the roller isn't too slow or something.

I hate the sub and special for the carbon roller... I'll only use it if it isn't as slow as the dynamo :/

Looking forward to trying out the new roller. Ive ben using Krak on roller for ages

Or, ya know.
Make more.

But that requires them to make content, so your probs right.

if they purposely left out like 50 weapons and 5 stages that were already created before the games release just so they could fork out "free dlc" for like 4 months do u rly think they're gonna bother to make new ones??

I think it was 14 in total. Hopefully that means they will still frequently be releasing the maps :3

Last edited:
I think it was 14 in total. Hopefully that means they will still frequently be releasing the maps :3

that's still not that good imo. I was really hoping you were referring to 14 new maps, which would've been pretty great. but 14 maps total is pretty boring, especially since they most likely had them all complete at the time the game was released..

I'm sure the next version patch will add more stages which will release during July.

I hop the carbon roller isn't god awfully slow. I might use it every so often, but I think I'll prefer to keep Kraken as a special. It's probably my favourite, but I haven't really tried many of the others eough to judge. xD

I'm sure the next version patch will add more stages which will release during July.

I hop the carbon roller isn't god awfully slow. I might use it every so often, but I think I'll prefer to keep Kraken as a special. It's probably my favourite, but I haven't really tried many of the others eough to judge. xD

I just read on their tumblr page that the carbonroller is LIGHTweight which I thought it looked kinda heavy but guess not. It also excels in the "mobility department" but it's fling doesn't toss a lot of ink~ which is why it has burst bombs.

I'm pretty excited for it >u<

that fling tho

Last edited:
The carbon roller is pretty fast, the only downside is it flicks a very little amount of ink. I like the style of it, just not the sub and special. Maybe the alternate will have better ones :3

Ooooh, I'll have to hop online and try the Carbon Roller out. I like the Krack-on Roller for its special, but I never use the sub.
The Carbon Roller's sub/special seems more useful as long as it's not as slow as the Dynamo Roller.

Ooooh, I'll have to hop online and try the Carbon Roller out. I like the Krack-on Roller for its special, but I never use the sub.
The Carbon Roller's sub/special seems more useful as long as it's not as slow as the Dynamo Roller.

It's actually the fastest roller so far. That's why I like it so much!

Yeah, it's speedy, and seems to ohko with flicking ink everytime. BUT no rolling over the enemy anymore, which I think give the krark-on the edge to me. I'll definitely use it every so often though.
Not much of a fan of the inkzooka though, and I miss being able to set my own spawn points, I use them fairly often on bellyback. Also the burst bombs disappointed me when I hit someone in the face at close range with one and they survived. 3: I would have been better off flicking ink at them and instead they got me.

Yeah, it's speedy, and seems to ohko with flicking ink everytime. BUT no rolling over the enemy anymore, which I think give the krark-on the edge to me. I'll definitely use it every so often though.
Not much of a fan of the inkzooka though, and I miss being able to set my own spawn points, I use them fairly often on bellyback. Also the burst bombs disappointed me when I hit someone in the face at close range with one and they survived. 3: I would have been better off flicking ink at them and instead they got me.

Wait, so you can't roll over & splat the enemy? They just don't get splatted or what? O.O I don't think I'm going to like it then, but we'll see!

Back