• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Broken Bridges (Roleplay c:)

After skinning the first one, I say "We could make a pair of gloves with 2. So we need 4 for both." Scooping up some more, I start a skinning spree.

After finishing the rats I skinned, I try to fit them to my hand. "Hmm. One rat seems to fit one hand, and I skinned 4, so we have 1 pair of gloves for each of us. Now, all I need is something sharp and some thread." Getting up, I start to look around.

I fumble around in my backpack which I had on, and bring out a needle and thread.

I start to shape them into gloves. After maybe half an hour, I've finished one pair. Giving Silence the gloves, I say "Here you go. Warm your hands up a bit. Once we find a place to stay, I'll start to make some more things."

"It's a bit like an adventure." I sign, then put the gloves on. They fit perfectly, and are snug and warm.

"Yeah, it is like an adventure." Picking up some more rats, preferably the bigger ones of the bunch, I stuff as many as I can into my coat pockets, about 12 each. "Well, we should get a move on."

"Yeah, sorry about the odor." Getting up, I look around for a good place to start off to.

The forest is dangerous. But we need some wolf fur... "How about we go into the forest with less trees?" I point to the left. "And there's more bushes, so more places to hide. What do you think? Honest opinion."

As searching for everyone, I see two people standing at a crossroads in front of two forests. I run up and introduce myself. "Hi! My name is Asahina. Pleased to meet you. What are we going to do about these savages?"

I tilt my head, then jump as someone runs up to us.

Last edited:
"Woah there! Who are you? Oh wait, you told us." Smiling, I say, "Hello. I'm Kyle. And those savages, no clue. We were thinking about which way to set off in, to find a place for the upcoming winter."

I express my nervousness and what I had just experienced(my sister being murdered and finding my parents dead in my house). "And about which way to set off in, I'm leaning toward the smaller forest."

My eyes widen, not in sympathy, but in shock.
Why the heck is she not crying her eyes out? Her parents are dead.
My parents..

I get a little teary thinking about it.

Last edited:
Back