• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Broken Bridges (Roleplay c:)

nard

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Yoshi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Blue Candy
May Birthstone (Emerald)
This is my first roleplay guys, so if it sounds dumb, sorry. >.<

Storyline!

There is an island not know to many, called Passage Island. This is where many trades happen. Bridges connect to neighboring islands, this is why it is know as Passage Island. But mutated animals have started appearing, wolves, birds, alligators. Many believe they are from other islands trying to destroy them. But this is not the case. Why would they destroy the island that trades with them? The bridges has been destroyed by the animals, meaning that no one can escape.

So, that's the beginning! Also, another thing, most of your family has been killed by the animals, but I will allow 1 family member to be brought along. (They may die in the RP >.<) ;D So, 5 people will be allowed to roleplay (Not including me). Here's the little application sheet:

Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other notes:

When 5 have been filled out, the RP will begin when I post.

Here's mine:

Character Name: Kyle Smith
Appearance: Dark brown hair with bangs, brown eyes, tanned skin, long brown jacket, black jeans, red shoes
Personality: Optimistic, flips out sometimes, doesn't work well under pressure
Other notes: None really.

Roleplayers:

Fuzzling

Uxie

LittleBeary

PokeCam420

Last edited:
Character Name: Unknown
Appearance: Black jacket, dark blue jeans, dark brown hair, gray eyes
Personality: openly rebellious if he disagrees with an idea, aggressive and a bit violent
Other notes: 'murica

Character Name: Unknown
Appearance: Black jacket, dark blue jeans, dark brown hair, gray eyes
Personality: openly rebellious if he disagrees with an idea, aggressive and a bit violent
Other notes: 'murica

Okay, your now in! Please keep watching the thread for when we start.

Character Name: Willow
Appearance: Short, green eyes and short brown hair, wears black glasses.
Personality: Quite outgoing, not afraid to speak her mind
Other notes: Nothing really :p

Character Name: Sayaka Shoujo
Appearance: Short blue hair with black glasses. Grey eyes, small and light skin.
Personality: Confident and brave, wants to do whats right, but if threatened can be mean. Also a little selfish.
Other notes: Noooooooope

Character Name: Willow
Appearance: Short, green eyes and short brown hair, wears black glasses.
Personality: Quite outgoing, not afraid to speak her mind
Other notes: Nothing really :p

Your in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Name: Sayaka Shoujo
Appearance: Short blue hair with black glasses. Grey eyes, small and light skin.
Personality: Confident and brave, wants to do whats right, but if threatened can be mean. Also a little selfish.
Other notes: Noooooooope

And your in!

Character Name: Dylan
Appearance: Blue hair and eyes, tall and thin
Personality: Quirky, clever and very unorganised
Other notes: Prefers books to people

Character Name: Dylan
Appearance: Blue hair and eyes, tall and thin
Personality: Quirky, clever and very unorganised
Other notes: Prefers books to people

Your in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

C'mon guys, 1 more space!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gah, I'm impatient. Let's being.

I crouch in the shadows, watching the creature's every move. It's been following me. I slowly pull out my pistol and it shoot it in the leg. Losing balance, it falls and lets out howl of pain, echoing for miles.

Last edited:
Dylan was studying, the noise of one the animals dying echoed through her small flat every now and then. She sat up and looked out if the window before staring at the weapons she has acquired for protection. Not that she had any idea how to use them effectively

The animal quickly shot up, sniffing for the source of the bullet. "Oh, jeez.." I quietly said. The mutant had found me.

Last edited:
I sit up on the thickest branch of a tree near my home, out of reach of most of the animals, lost in thought. Where did all of these creatures come from? They can't just appear, so they must have come from the other islands, but why...?

Trying to think of ways to escape, I stumbled back into an empty trash can. "Crap!" Trapped in the alley, it was the end as the animal inched closer and closer...

Deciding actually going out to find out more about the animals would be better, I jump down from the tree in my backyard, and go inside. I grab a crossbow, the weapon I'm best with, for self defence and head out.

I started to quietly wish someone would come to help. I got the exact opposite. The animal howled once again, and some of his friends joined him, one was a bird. And then the wolf-like creature lunged.

I wander down the empty streets, notebook in hand. It contained my very small amount of research on the creatures. I wanderer end into a residential area. Thinking of the joyous families that had been torn apart, I realised I was lucky to be alive

I cast magic missile for 505 damage

Last edited:
I walk around for a while, not thinking much of the howling, until it's very close to me. I approach an alley, loading a bolt into my crossbow. When I look around the corner, I see a man trapped by several mutants. I fire at the one lunging at him immediately, hoping I hit it in time.

Eyes closed, preparing for my demise, I hear a whimper and a thump. I open them, realizing that the mutant is dead. I stare at it for a moment, then at the other animals. Quickly reloading my pistol, I shoot the ones in front and the bird.

Back