• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Broken Bridges (Roleplay c:)

I slowly stand up with my knees shaking and go back to Kyle.
I sign, "I don't feel very well. Can we get away from here?"

Last edited:
I raise an eyebrow at him, trying to remind him of how the last two times had gone.

I watch them go i guess I could go to fetch some ammo and my equipment. I turn to follow, loading my gun just in case

I start to walk to the flat. Len's right. We shouldn't go back. But what about the supplies..? Looking in through the window, I see the things. Jumping through, I grab them and run out. "There we go."

I sigh with relief as I see Kyle come back.
I realize I am still gripping his coat, and nervously give it back to him.

"Ah, thanks." Putting it back on, I say "We should find somewhere else to stay, since probably ALL these flats are filled with rats."

I finally build up the strength to come out of my house after finding my parents dead inside. As I walk out, I see a masked man stabbing my only living relative, my sister.

Since I haven't seen anyone in the last 24 hours, I decide to go for a swim

I start to think about Len's question. Where COULD we go? The forest? No, we would get eaten alive. A flat plain? No, we would be able to be spotted. Another house? Not even gonna CONSIDER that. So where... I thought of it. "I got it! An empty cave!"

She's right. And it's autumn. We'd freeze. "Maybe if we skinned the rats and some wolves, we could make fur clothes and blankets?"

I feel vomit rising in my throat at the sound of that, but for the sake of not complaining, I nod slowly.

"Don't worry Len, I'll skin them." Going up to a couple of the dead baby rats, I get onto one knee and pick one up. Time to see if this works... I use my crowbar and try to skin it. It works.

I close my eyes to slits and look away. I had seen enough gore for one day..

Back