• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Broken Bridges (Roleplay c:)

"Hmm. Seems you and Len have experienced the same thing... But let's not talk about that." I turn back to Silence. "So, which way do you think we should go?"

(Btw, instead of Len, I almost put Beary. xD)

I stop trying to act so brave, and sit down. My eyes tear up. To keep from screaming, I let the tears flow. I have given up on trying to act in bravery to impress my new friends. They must think I'm crazy, not crying while telling the story and now just bawling like this, concealing screams.

I stand up and wipe the tears off my face. "Let's take a vote. Smaller Forest?" I slowly raise my hand, still shaken about the experiencing my parents' death and my sister's murder all over again.

Last edited:
(Going to be using a background story from Dangan Ronpa for my character, as she is literally from Dangan Ronpa. Will be adding some twists, though.) I hear something from within the bigger forest. Startled, I pull out my Genoscissors, which I stole from Fukawa during my time at Hope's "Despair inducing" Peak Academy during the school life of mutual killing.

(One more thing. If you want to see what my character's face looks like, look at my avatar.)

Last edited:
( Eh.. your character irks me, to be honest.It just doesn't seem original. )

(Yeah, I guess you're right. I will write a new little application thing in a sec.) My suspicions were correct. A panther jumps out of the forest on top of me. I try to get a good stab with the Genoscissors, but I miss. I feel it's claws digging into the skin where my heart is.

FATALITY. Asahina has been killed

- - - Post Merge - - -

New and original character:

Character Name: Bruce
Appearance: About 6 foot, light skin. He has short brown hair styled into a quiff. Wears a T-shirt and some gym shorts, as well as Tennis shoes
Personality: A caring, but tough guy. He is strong emotionally, but also cares about the safety of other people. Quirky and laid-back
Other Notes: N/A

Last edited:
( Eheh, sorry if I made you mad ;-; You didn't have to change characters if you didn't want to. )

(You didn't. I agree now that I. Think about it. What's done is done. Besides. Asahina can now join her parents, sister, and best friend Sakura(from the anime))

(Gah, just now saw all of this. >.> FATALITY. xD Now, let's forgot Asa ever existed. Let's meet Bruce in the forest! :D And also, my character is now 18. 20 seems, eh. :L)

"Len, I think we should go through the smaller forest. What do you think?"

I see two people, one shrugging, and one pointing towards one of two roads. Good, there are other people on this island other than my dead relatives I tear up thinking about my relatives. Regardless, I run up and introduce myself. "Hey! My name is Bruce!"

Character Name: Akasukie
Appearance: image.jpg
Personality:Nice and Kind,Likes Animals.
Other notes:NONE

Being startled by the man running up to us, I grab my pistol and aim for him. Calming down, I put it away. "Phew, sorry."

Back