• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Bluebellie’s Doodles | Requests [OPEN]

I'd like to order again, please!

Style: 3
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2800205.raynie#9729396
Skin Color: As shown in ref
Eye Color: Pink
Mouth Shape: Small smile
Background Color: Maybe a lighter shade of her eye colour?
Background Design: White polka dots
Here you go!
2mwcv81.jpg
fmlzc6.jpg

Tried two different pinks

Last edited:
Hi! I love these!
I'd love to order style #2 please, in a square format so I can use it as my avatar :)

Style: (2)
Reference:
View attachment 223518
View attachment 223519
Skin Color: quite pale, like in the reference image
Eye Color: blue like in the reference image
Mouth Shape: happy
Background Color: pink (like in the examples is fine)
Background Design: white hearts or ribbons

Hi! I love these!
I'd love to order style #2 please, in a square format so I can use it as my avatar :)

Reference:
View attachment 223518
View attachment 223519
Skin Color: quite pale, like in the reference image
Eye Color: blue like in the reference image
Mouth Shape: happy
Background Color: pink (like in the examples is fine)
Background Design: white hearts or ribbons

Here you go!
o0wfbc.jpg

Last edited:
Reference: 520D9B94-1F70-4093-A844-9095B7327E48.jpg blue ribbon instead of red ribbon and these shoes instead of the boots I’m wearing 7A2A199B-FA85-460E-993F-843D4107DEAC.jpeg
Skin Color: Pale~ like in the picture
Eye Color: blue~ like this 1A291E8C-7758-4853-B332-F9E572041411.jpg
Mouth Shape: happy~
Background Color: blue ~like in my signature
Background Design: ( Polka dots, Flowers ( what color ), Scribbles , Square , no background, other ) flowers please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here’s what I’m wearing if ya can’t see it properly

41108448-C551-4911-B9E6-0C41867175BB.jpg

Last edited:
Reference: View attachment 223601 blue ribbon instead of red ribbon and these shoes instead of the boots I’m wearing View attachment 223604
Skin Color: Pale~ like in the picture
Eye Color: blue~ like this View attachment 223603
Mouth Shape: happy~
Background Color: blue ~like in my signature
Background Design: ( Polka dots, Flowers ( what color ), Scribbles , Square , no background, other ) flowers please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here’s what I’m wearing if ya can’t see it properly

View attachment 223602

Hi, on the dress, the brown spots, what are they? Also on the dress pocket is that a flower? I can’t see so good. Also, is that a bandage I see on the face? And what type of flower on the hair?

Last edited:
Hi, on the dress, the brown spots, what are they? Also on the dress pocket is that a flower? I can’t see so good. Also, is that a bandage I see on the face? And what type of flower on the hair?

The brown spots are pockets and no there isn’t a flower on the dress pocket and yes I’m wearing a bandage. I’m not wearing a flower on my hair I’m wearing a ribbon I said I wanted a blue ribbon instead of the red ribbon I’m wearing in the picture, can’t you do ribbons?

Unless you mean the pinky brown spots~ they’re just dots on the dress.

Last edited:
The brown spots are pockets and no there isn’t a flower on the dress pocket and yes I’m wearing a bandage. I’m not wearing a flower on my hair I’m wearing a ribbon I said I wanted a blue ribbon instead of the red ribbon I’m wearing in the picture, can’t you do ribbons?

Unless you mean the pinky brown spots~ they’re just dots on the dress.

One last question, on the front pocket, what is the pink thing?

Back