• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Bluebellie’s Doodles | Requests [OPEN]

I'd like to order again, please!

Style: 3
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2800205.raynie#9729396
Skin Color: As shown in ref
Eye Color: Pink
Mouth Shape: Small smile
Background Color: Maybe a lighter shade of her eye colour?
Background Design: White polka dots
Here you go!
2mwcv81.jpg
fmlzc6.jpg

Tried two different pinks

Last edited:
Hi! I love these!
I'd love to order style #2 please, in a square format so I can use it as my avatar :)

Style: (2)
Reference:
View attachment 223518
View attachment 223519
Skin Color: quite pale, like in the reference image
Eye Color: blue like in the reference image
Mouth Shape: happy
Background Color: pink (like in the examples is fine)
Background Design: white hearts or ribbons

Hi! I love these!
I'd love to order style #2 please, in a square format so I can use it as my avatar :)

Reference:
View attachment 223518
View attachment 223519
Skin Color: quite pale, like in the reference image
Eye Color: blue like in the reference image
Mouth Shape: happy
Background Color: pink (like in the examples is fine)
Background Design: white hearts or ribbons

Here you go!
o0wfbc.jpg

Last edited:
Reference: 520D9B94-1F70-4093-A844-9095B7327E48.jpg blue ribbon instead of red ribbon and these shoes instead of the boots I’m wearing 7A2A199B-FA85-460E-993F-843D4107DEAC.jpeg
Skin Color: Pale~ like in the picture
Eye Color: blue~ like this 1A291E8C-7758-4853-B332-F9E572041411.jpg
Mouth Shape: happy~
Background Color: blue ~like in my signature
Background Design: ( Polka dots, Flowers ( what color ), Scribbles , Square , no background, other ) flowers please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here’s what I’m wearing if ya can’t see it properly

41108448-C551-4911-B9E6-0C41867175BB.jpg

Last edited:
Reference: View attachment 223601 blue ribbon instead of red ribbon and these shoes instead of the boots I’m wearing View attachment 223604
Skin Color: Pale~ like in the picture
Eye Color: blue~ like this View attachment 223603
Mouth Shape: happy~
Background Color: blue ~like in my signature
Background Design: ( Polka dots, Flowers ( what color ), Scribbles , Square , no background, other ) flowers please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here’s what I’m wearing if ya can’t see it properly

View attachment 223602

Hi, on the dress, the brown spots, what are they? Also on the dress pocket is that a flower? I can’t see so good. Also, is that a bandage I see on the face? And what type of flower on the hair?

Last edited:
Hi, on the dress, the brown spots, what are they? Also on the dress pocket is that a flower? I can’t see so good. Also, is that a bandage I see on the face? And what type of flower on the hair?

The brown spots are pockets and no there isn’t a flower on the dress pocket and yes I’m wearing a bandage. I’m not wearing a flower on my hair I’m wearing a ribbon I said I wanted a blue ribbon instead of the red ribbon I’m wearing in the picture, can’t you do ribbons?

Unless you mean the pinky brown spots~ they’re just dots on the dress.

Last edited:
The brown spots are pockets and no there isn’t a flower on the dress pocket and yes I’m wearing a bandage. I’m not wearing a flower on my hair I’m wearing a ribbon I said I wanted a blue ribbon instead of the red ribbon I’m wearing in the picture, can’t you do ribbons?

Unless you mean the pinky brown spots~ they’re just dots on the dress.

One last question, on the front pocket, what is the pink thing?

Back