• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Bluebellie’s Doodles | Requests [OPEN]

Sure I can give it a try :)
Also, I updated the last one a bit.
Made his hair color slightly more like you have it shown. The updated version is in the previous post.

Thanks kindly, I really appreciate that! and thank you for the update as well, I love it! ^^

Thanks kindly, I really appreciate that! and thank you for the update as well, I love it! ^^
Here you go!
24yxqxh.jpg

Last edited:
Hi sure thing! for Style one, it?s fairly easy to make them together. For the other styles not so much (I pretty much have a saved templete that I made and just edit it...which is why they all have same pose in all examples). I don?t mind making a new template with two characters though, just let me know more or less how you?d want it. As for the pay rate it would be 20 tbt (10 tbt for each).

Wonderful! I like Style 1 and Style 2 but I don't want you to have to go through the trouble of making a new template for Style 2. I'll order Style 1 for now. Thank you so much!

Reference: Mayor Bo Refs & her sister Mary's Ref
Skin color: The color in their refs, please.
Eye color: Also the color in the refs. please.
Mouth shape: ( surprised, happy, neutral , sad ) Happy, please.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much, he looks adorable!! I love it~ ^^ I just sent the TBT your way, so sorry for the late reply!
I'm Glad, thank you for ordering! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wonderful! I like Style 1 and Style 2 but I don't want you to have to go through the trouble of making a new template for Style 2. I'll order Style 1 for now. Thank you so much!

Reference: Mayor Bo Refs & her sister Mary's Ref
Skin color: The color in their refs, please.
Eye color: Also the color in the refs. please.
Mouth shape: ( surprised, happy, neutral , sad ) Happy, please.

Thanks again!

Here you go!
2gvvvox.jpg

(I couldnt draw the stars on the hair. I hpe you dont mind that I left them out!

Here you go!
2gvvvox.jpg

(I couldnt draw the stars on the hair. I hpe you dont mind that I left them out!

They're adorable! Ahh, I love it so much! I'm fine with Bo not having the stars. It's so cute! I'm sending the TBT right now. Thank you again!

your art is super cute!!

Reference: ref
Skin color: -refer to ref-
Eye color: ref color kinda confusing, but its like a magenta-y color
Mouth shape: happy!

Hi Bluebellie, these are so so cute! I love your style! I was wondering if you take special requests? My friend's niece had a birthday recently and she's a huge fan of Hermione Granger (Harry Potter). Would it be okay if you did this character holding a wand? I'll pay extra if needed. <3

If so;

Reference: [URL=http://s102.photobucket.com/user/HoneyAura/media/Hermione-StarAce-cover_zpsjqf4zbf3.jpg.html][/URL]
Skin color: Caucasion
Eye color: Brown
Mouth shape: ( surprised, happy, neutral , sad ) Happy

If this is too much, I totally understand but worth a try. Have a good night!

Last edited:
your art is super cute!!

Thank you for ordering! Will start on your order later tonight when I come from work :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Bluebellie, these are so so cute! I love your style! I was wondering if you take special requests? My friend's niece had a birthday recently and she's a huge fan of Hermione Granger (Harry Potter). Would it be okay if you did this character holding a wand? I'll pay extra if needed. <3

If so;

Reference: [URL=http://s102.photobucket.com/user/HoneyAura/media/Hermione-StarAce-cover_zpsjqf4zbf3.jpg.html][/URL]

Sure thing, I’ll start on the order later tonight after I come from work :)

Thank you for ordering! Will start on your order later tonight when I come from work :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing, I’ll start on the order later tonight after I come from work :)

Thanks so much, no rush <3
Would you like the tbt before or after? Oh and in Style 1 please c:

Last edited:
Ooh these are cute! I'll order from ya :>
I'd like to have two characters drawn together so I'll put refs for both!

Style 1
Reference: [x] [x]
Skin color: both are light skinned
Eye color: Both have blue eyes (though I would like one of them to have their eyes closed as if they're happy)
Mouth shape: Happy

Thank you! ♡

Thanks so much, no rush <3
Would you like the tbt before or after? Oh and in Style 1 please c:

Style 1
Eye color: Both have blue eyes (though I would like one of them to have their eyes closed as if they're happy)

Thank you! ♡

Sure thing! I have two orders above before you. As soon as I get those done I’ll start on yours :)
Should be done within the next 1-3 days.

Also, I’m not sure that I’ll be able to do the poodle on the skirt. I’ll try though

Last edited:
your art is super cute!!

If so;

Here you go!
xarog9.jpg

Last edited:

Style 1

Thank you! ♡
Here you go!
34ff806.jpg

Back