Blue Dragon

Propaganda Man

Bells
"With a total of 80,348 units sold on the first four days of release in Japan, Blue Dragon became the fastest selling Xbox 360 game in the region.[18] Many gamers in Japan purchased an Xbox 360 to play Blue Dragon. Of the 80,000 units sold in the first week, "approximately 30,000 of those copies were included with the Xbox 360 system in a bundle".[6] On October 19, 2006 all 10,000 Blue Dragon preorders bundled with a limited edition Xbox 360 Core system were sold-out in Japan.[19] In a March 2007 interview with Gamespot, creator Hironobu Sakaguchi was pleased that it had passed its sales goal of 100,000 units and believed it would eventually sell over 200,000 copies.[20]"

That was all in Japan for the recored. It comes out Aug 28th I think for the 360. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything and whether it looks any good? I saw it while watching a bit of G4 last night. (The cut scenes.)

I think the game looks awesome, though I don't particularly like the art style. The staff behind the game is really experienced, though.

:)

Bulerias said:
I think the game looks awesome, though I don't particularly like the art style. The staff behind the game is really experienced, though.

:)
The story is supposed to be the best in years so I'm sure you could tolerate the art style (which I love

:unsure: )

Back