• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway BEAU RAFFLE!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lea

Bells
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
Feedback
100% (353) +
Very quick raffle for Beau. Ends in just a few minutes.
Winner must be able to pick him up right away.

Please say why you would like him in your town. :)

EDIT: THE RAFFLE WILL LAST A LITTLE LONGER, BECUASE I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR A BIT.
I WILL END THE RAFFLE WHEN I GET BACK.

Last edited:
I would like to enter!

I would love to have Beau because I actually had him in my other town but he accidentally moved without telling me. D: So I would really like to have my cute buddy back!

May I enter the raffle? uwu
He's one of my dreamies, and I find him really adorable. ;w;
ahh, there's no words to describe why I want him in my town. :<

Would love to enter! I want a good variety of villagers (one of each animal type), and Beau is my favorite deer!

I'm sorry, but I have to leave for a little bit, so the raffle will end when I get back.

Ohmy please enter me in! ;0; <3 He's my last dreamie, ahhhh that cutie! >w< Fauna x Beau = One of my town OTP's. I have to be out to go watch my cousin, so I shall be back. ;A; Good luck everyone! Eeee so nice of you to do this! Beauuuuu. n wn

I would like to enter.

I want Beau in my town as his birthday is the day before mine! Also I have Fauna and they'd make a cute couple. I also need his personality...

i would like to enter
i want beau in my town because he's just so cute and ugh PLEASE

i would also like to enter the raffle ^^

Beau is a dreamie and I miss him everytime there is a giveaway, but I never stop trying :') plus he's one of the few lazy villagers I actually like haha!

I would love to enter :) Beau is a dreamie of mine ^_^ He would be such good friends with Cube the penguin :) They could compare the textures of different kind of cake! Cube always needed another lazy buddy and I think that Beau is just the animal!

Last edited:
I'd absolutely love to have Beau in my town! He is one of my dreamies that I would cherish every moment with him. I hope to get Erik back eventually so they can be the best of friends!

I would absolutely love Beau. Ever since I lost Hamlet I've been looking for a new cutie to take his place and I decided on Beau and have been looking everywhere!

I would love to have Beau! I don't have many bells, and he'd be a great addition to my town! Him and Diana would be so cute together! Thanks a ton for doing this :) Good luck to everyone!

Sorry everybody, I just got back now. Took longer than I expected.
The raffle is now ended, I will announce the winner in a few minutes.
The winner must be able to pick him up right away. :)

The entrants were:
1 Angelwing
2 mayorhyuna
3 hani
4 Hedgietto
5 Ashpharos
6 Cherrilover
7 memmy
8 Maku
9 Gamergirladvance
10 Kailani
11 gdjsnyder