• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway BEAU RAFFLE!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lea

Bells
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
Feedback
100% (353) +
Very quick raffle for Beau. Ends in just a few minutes.
Winner must be able to pick him up right away.

Please say why you would like him in your town. :)

EDIT: THE RAFFLE WILL LAST A LITTLE LONGER, BECUASE I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR A BIT.
I WILL END THE RAFFLE WHEN I GET BACK.

Last edited:
I would like to enter!

I would love to have Beau because I actually had him in my other town but he accidentally moved without telling me. D: So I would really like to have my cute buddy back!

I want him! He such a cute deer! He is also one of my dreamies! :)

May I enter the raffle? uwu
He's one of my dreamies, and I find him really adorable. ;w;
ahh, there's no words to describe why I want him in my town. :<

Would love to enter! I want a good variety of villagers (one of each animal type), and Beau is my favorite deer!

I'm sorry, but I have to leave for a little bit, so the raffle will end when I get back.

Ohmy please enter me in! ;0; <3 He's my last dreamie, ahhhh that cutie! >w< Fauna x Beau = One of my town OTP's. I have to be out to go watch my cousin, so I shall be back. ;A; Good luck everyone! Eeee so nice of you to do this! Beauuuuu. n wn

I would like to enter.

I want Beau in my town as his birthday is the day before mine! Also I have Fauna and they'd make a cute couple. I also need his personality...

i would like to enter
i want beau in my town because he's just so cute and ugh PLEASE

i would also like to enter the raffle ^^

Beau is a dreamie and I miss him everytime there is a giveaway, but I never stop trying :') plus he's one of the few lazy villagers I actually like haha!

I would love to enter :) Beau is a dreamie of mine ^_^ He would be such good friends with Cube the penguin :) They could compare the textures of different kind of cake! Cube always needed another lazy buddy and I think that Beau is just the animal!

Last edited:
I'd absolutely love to have Beau in my town! He is one of my dreamies that I would cherish every moment with him. I hope to get Erik back eventually so they can be the best of friends!

I would absolutely love Beau. Ever since I lost Hamlet I've been looking for a new cutie to take his place and I decided on Beau and have been looking everywhere!

I would love to have Beau! I don't have many bells, and he'd be a great addition to my town! Him and Diana would be so cute together! Thanks a ton for doing this :) Good luck to everyone!

Sorry everybody, I just got back now. Took longer than I expected.
The raffle is now ended, I will announce the winner in a few minutes.
The winner must be able to pick him up right away. :)

The entrants were:
1 Angelwing
2 mayorhyuna
3 hani
4 Hedgietto
5 Ashpharos
6 Cherrilover
7 memmy
8 Maku
9 Gamergirladvance
10 Kailani
11 gdjsnyder