• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

Hi.

Who I need: Stitches please
Name: Mint from Yue
Availability: from 5pm (GMT+1)
Empty plot: yes

Ty in advance!
Just TT'd to make the empty plot last longer.

Last edited:
Who you want: Shari!
Villager's name and island: Milia from Frisland
Availability: CST time zone, I'm usually playing 10am - 2pm or late at night :p
Empty Plot or nah: Not currently
If no empty plot would you like to get villagers move naturally out or time travel (just to give me a rough idea what I working with here haha!) : I can TT quick to get a spot whenever you're ready. :3

This is extremely nice of you, let me know if I can get you anything!! ^^

You can cancel mine, I have found her!! ^^

Who you want: Astrid #276 please
Villager's name and island: Malizzle from GumboLimbo
Availability: 9am - 4am AEDT
Empty Plot or nah: I have a housing kit, can put it down whenever

Just got her, couldn't be happier!

Last edited:
Who you want Poppy
Villager's name and island Aimee from Liliana
Availability
I live in New Zealand, I'm mostly free in the morning and evening!
Empty Plot or nah
I have a plot ready!

Thanks!

Heya all <3
So I messaged everyone I know I can do for sure today ^_^ If you didn't get a message I still might be able to do today, I am just not sure atm and don't want to make empty promises!! I will definitely be able to do tomorrow!! I know everyone left needs to get a plot. So if you prefer to wait tomorrow all good, otherwise shoot me a message when you got someone pinged to leave. In general I try to go in order of the requests but if you have an empty plot lined up you will be top of the line!!

Your new neighbor: Raymond
Villager's name and island: reü from magnolia
Availability:
right now or if not, later tonight or tomorrow!
Empty Plot?
yes!

Hey thank you so much for your request!! ❤ It will take me about an hour to get me him in boxes so you can pick anytime after that for pick up ☺

Hey thank you so much for your request!! ❤ It will take me about an hour to get me him in boxes so you can pick anytime after that for pick up ☺
i actually got him from a friend just now, but thank you regardless! best of luck :)

Your new neighbor: Reneigh
Villager's name and island: Twicky / Mahi-Mahi
Availability:
Right now or after 1PM PST!
Empty Plot?:
Got someone moving out tomorrow, can time travel!
thank you!!

Your new neighbor: Reneigh
Villager's name and island: Twicky / Mahi-Mahi
Availability: Right now or after 1PM PST!
Empty Plot?: Got someone moving out tomorrow, can time travel!
thank you!!
Yayyy got Reneigh all prepared actually ❤ If you still want to do now can get her in boxes 😊

hello!
Your new neighbor: Sasha
Villager's name and island: gyunu from Eifersucht
Availability:
tonight or tomorrow afternoon(est)
Empty Plot?
not yet
If no empty plot~ move o ut naturally or time travel

can time travel whenever to make room, ty!

Hello there! Would you happen to have Azalea available by chance?
That I do! 🌼 Let me know if you like her and when ❤
Post automatically merged:

Ayo, we’re already giving em away? That was my goal by driving the prices down!! Good on ya mate :)
Awww thank you thank you!! Haha I just wanted to make it more assessable for people to get the new villagers ❤ Lots of work as you know but it is worth for the lovely people of this community 💗

hello!
Your new neighbor: Sasha
Villager's name and island: gyunu from Eifersucht
Availability:
tonight or tomorrow afternoon(est)
Empty Plot? not yet
If no empty plot~ move o ut naturally or time travel
can time travel whenever to make room, ty!
Oooo I can him to you tonight, just let me know what you rather whatever easier for you ❤

That I do! 🌼 Let me know if you like her and when ❤

Awww thank you thank you!! Haha I just wanted to make it more assessable for people to get the new villagers ❤ Lots of work as you know but it is worth for the lovely people of this community 💗
Just as a heads-up out of courtesy so you don't go through the trouble. I have made arrangements to get Azalea with another member. Thank you for your consideration though and keep doing what you do!

Back