• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Selling šŸ¢ OPEN šŸ¢ 50 TBT/200 NMT for Any Series 5 amiibo šŸ¢ Tortoiseā€™s Dreamie Shop šŸ¢

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
I have cephalobot in boxes and am just tryna get WL items if you cant find him in your trading adventure :)

Iā€™ll now be able to offer ~every~ Series 5 villager starting this Friday~
I can still deliver a few before then! Check the main post for the most recent info

Last edited:
Villager: Sasha
Payment: NMT (How would you like to arrange the down payment?)
Time: Tomorrow at some point preferably or Wednesday, just need to open up a plot tomorrow morning.

Just saw your last post, so Sasha after Friday?

Villager: Sasha
Payment: NMT (How would you like to arrange the down payment?)
Time: Tomorrow at some point preferably or Wednesday, just need to open up a plot tomorrow morning.

Just saw your last post, so Sasha after Friday?
How does 12pm-1:30pm CDT on Friday sound? Once we work out the time, I can PM you my Dodo code.
Post automatically merged:

If I had him yes ;A; still searching for frett, you're selling for 150 tbt right? I'll let you know

Heyo, Iā€™ve updated my prices, so everythingā€™s a bit cheaper now!

Last edited:
Heya,
Villager: Ione.
Payment: TBT.
Time: I'm pretty flexible today. You operate out of CDT, yes? I'm Atlantic, so I'm 2 hours ahead. How does your evening schedule look? Just let me know and I can TT the other villager away pretty easily (they're already leaving, I'd just need to TT them a few days for the plot).
PS: Given your new price, how does the down payment part work?

Last edited:
Heya,
Villager: Ione.
Payment: TBT.
Time: I'm pretty flexible today. You operate out of CDT, yes? I'm Atlantic, so I'm 2 hours ahead. How does your evening schedule look? Just let me know and I can TT the other villager away pretty easily (they're already leaving, I'd just need to TT them a few days for the plot).
PS: Given your new price, how does the down payment part work?
No down payments anymore boss! Flat rate from villagers

No down payments anymore boss! Flat rate from villagers
Sounds good! Just let me know when you're available and we can go from there. If another day works better for you, no worries. I'll be around tonight in your timezone until around 10:30pm. Tomorrow is similarly flexible (I'd be around from 1pm-10:30pm CDT again, but Thursday is a bit of a crapshoot.

Last edited:
Villager: Shino
Payment: TBT
Time: Today (9th) or tommorow (10th) would be great! The sooner the better would be nicer, but obviously I wouldn't want to rush you. I don't have a spot open but could TT someone out pretty quick. I'm free for the rest of the night tonight (up until 11 PM or so CT, which is my timezone) and I'll be free tomorrow from around 4 PM - 11 PM as well. Thursday is more complicated šŸ˜…

Anyway, I fully understand if you can't make it worth with my awkward timelines, but I thought I'd try!

Sounds good! Just let me know when you're available and we can go from there. If another day works better for you, no worries. I'll be around tonight in your timezone until around 10:30pm. Tomorrow is similarly flexible (I'd be around from 1pm-10:30pm CDT again, but Thursday is a bit of a crapshoot.
Sorry, took a lil siesta. Are you ok if I get your Shino ready between 9pm-10:30pm CDT??

Villager: Shino
Payment: TBT
Time: Today (9th) or tommorow (10th) would be great! The sooner the better would be nicer, but obviously I wouldn't want to rush you. I don't have a spot open but could TT someone out pretty quick. I'm free for the rest of the night tonight (up until 11 PM or so CT, which is my timezone) and I'll be free tomorrow from around 4 PM - 11 PM as well. Thursday is more complicated šŸ˜…

Anyway, I fully understand if you can't make it worth with my awkward timelines, but I thought I'd try!
Would you mind waiting until tmrw about 4pm?

Villager: Ione
Payment: tbt
Time: anytime this evening?

:)
Heyo, tonight will be a bit of a squeeze, but I should be able to get ya. Iā€™m currently working on someone else. wanna do the trade between 6:30 pm and 8pm CDT?

Last edited:
Sorry, took a lil siesta. Are you ok if I get your Shino ready between 9pm-10:30pm CDT??
No problem!
This can work, yeah. It was Ione that I'm looking for, though, not Shino. :)
I would send you the TBT once you send the Dodo Code, right?

No problem!
This can work, yeah. It was Ione that I'm looking for, though, not Shino. :)
I would send you the TBT once you send the Dodo Code, right?
Oops! Got em mixed up! I can still have Ione ready by then :)

that should work for me! and i have a spot open, thank you ^^
Excellent! See ya round then!

Villager: Raymond
Payment: NMT
Time: Today (10/9) 9:00PM-2:00AM or if tonight doesn't work out, we can schedule another time tomorrow or later!

Back