• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[NA] Trading Series 1-5, Looking for 1-5 & WA

Hi! Unfortunately, I only need one card from your list, but I've got a 'most wanted' card for you! Would you send me your #385 Lucky for my #090 Axel?
Sorry for such a late reply, but yes I can do that trade if you're still up for it. If so send me a DM C:
Post automatically merged:

Wild!!!! Were they all at the discount price too?
Man I wish, they were actually more expensive (for 1-4 series it was like 7-12 bucks, I forget how much exactly)

I want to go back and check on it though because high chance that they're still there after all this time.
Post automatically merged:

hi! would you trad 91 muffy for 359 apple? :)
Hey I just wanted to check in and see if you still wanted to do this trade? DM me if yes, but no worries if not. Cheers C:

Last edited:
Alright everyone I'm doing like an anti-bump because I just messed up big time and thought I had a card I didn't have :S

I'm going to be going through my cards to make sure everything is up to date. Until then this post is temporarily closed.

You can still DM me if you want but be warned you might be disappointed :c

I have 125 and 418, would you trade for 243, and 417?

Last edited:
Back