• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[NA] Trading Series 1-5, Looking for 1-5 & WA

Hello! I'm interested in your 016, 131, 276, 278, 304, 390, and whatever else that might be on my list that I could have missed
which you can find here!
Let me know if I have any cards you're looking for and I'm welcome to trade more or less too <3

Hello! I'm interested in your 016, 131, 276, 278, 304, 390, and whatever else that might be on my list that I could have missed
which you can find here!
Let me know if I have any cards you're looking for and I'm welcome to trade more or less too <3
Hey hey! Here's what I'm thinking:

My 16 Lyle, 390 O'Hare, 131 Pate, 276 Astrid & 278 Dora
for Your 214 Don, 32 Bluebear, 384 Margie, 253 Genji, and 166 Kitty

If this works for you then DM me and we can get started, but let me know what ya think C:

which you can find here!
I have Iggly’s amiibo if you’re interested :) sorry, not trying to be a creeper lol. Would you trade for Diana?

BUMP! Lists updated. Hi y'all, anyone wanna trade?

Last edited:
Bump C: I edited the post to include the complete LF list.

If you want to see the complete FT list, you still need to go to my google spreadsheet since the list in my post is incomplete.

Click here C:

Cheers!

Hi! Unfortunately, I only need one card from your list, but I've got a 'most wanted' card for you! Would you send me your #385 Lucky for my #090 Axel?

Back