• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

Hi.

Who I need: Stitches please
Name: Mint from Yue
Availability: from 5pm (GMT+1)
Empty plot: yes

Ty in advance!
Just TT'd to make the empty plot last longer.

Last edited:
Who you want: Shari!
Villager's name and island: Milia from Frisland
Availability: CST time zone, I'm usually playing 10am - 2pm or late at night :p
Empty Plot or nah: Not currently
If no empty plot would you like to get villagers move naturally out or time travel (just to give me a rough idea what I working with here haha!) : I can TT quick to get a spot whenever you're ready. :3

This is extremely nice of you, let me know if I can get you anything!! ^^

You can cancel mine, I have found her!! ^^

Who you want: Astrid #276 please
Villager's name and island: Malizzle from GumboLimbo
Availability: 9am - 4am AEDT
Empty Plot or nah: I have a housing kit, can put it down whenever

Just got her, couldn't be happier!

Last edited:
Who you want Poppy
Villager's name and island Aimee from Liliana
Availability
I live in New Zealand, I'm mostly free in the morning and evening!
Empty Plot or nah
I have a plot ready!

Thanks!

Heya all <3
So I messaged everyone I know I can do for sure today ^_^ If you didn't get a message I still might be able to do today, I am just not sure atm and don't want to make empty promises!! I will definitely be able to do tomorrow!! I know everyone left needs to get a plot. So if you prefer to wait tomorrow all good, otherwise shoot me a message when you got someone pinged to leave. In general I try to go in order of the requests but if you have an empty plot lined up you will be top of the line!!

Your new neighbor: Raymond
Villager's name and island: reü from magnolia
Availability:
right now or if not, later tonight or tomorrow!
Empty Plot?
yes!

Hey thank you so much for your request!! ❤ It will take me about an hour to get me him in boxes so you can pick anytime after that for pick up ☺

Hey thank you so much for your request!! ❤ It will take me about an hour to get me him in boxes so you can pick anytime after that for pick up ☺
i actually got him from a friend just now, but thank you regardless! best of luck :)

Your new neighbor: Reneigh
Villager's name and island: Twicky / Mahi-Mahi
Availability:
Right now or after 1PM PST!
Empty Plot?:
Got someone moving out tomorrow, can time travel!
thank you!!

Your new neighbor: Reneigh
Villager's name and island: Twicky / Mahi-Mahi
Availability: Right now or after 1PM PST!
Empty Plot?: Got someone moving out tomorrow, can time travel!
thank you!!
Yayyy got Reneigh all prepared actually ❤ If you still want to do now can get her in boxes 😊

hello!
Your new neighbor: Sasha
Villager's name and island: gyunu from Eifersucht
Availability:
tonight or tomorrow afternoon(est)
Empty Plot?
not yet
If no empty plot~ move o ut naturally or time travel

can time travel whenever to make room, ty!

Hello there! Would you happen to have Azalea available by chance?
That I do! 🌼 Let me know if you like her and when ❤
Post automatically merged:

Ayo, we’re already giving em away? That was my goal by driving the prices down!! Good on ya mate :)
Awww thank you thank you!! Haha I just wanted to make it more assessable for people to get the new villagers ❤ Lots of work as you know but it is worth for the lovely people of this community 💗

hello!
Your new neighbor: Sasha
Villager's name and island: gyunu from Eifersucht
Availability:
tonight or tomorrow afternoon(est)
Empty Plot? not yet
If no empty plot~ move o ut naturally or time travel
can time travel whenever to make room, ty!
Oooo I can him to you tonight, just let me know what you rather whatever easier for you ❤

That I do! 🌼 Let me know if you like her and when ❤

Awww thank you thank you!! Haha I just wanted to make it more assessable for people to get the new villagers ❤ Lots of work as you know but it is worth for the lovely people of this community 💗
Just as a heads-up out of courtesy so you don't go through the trouble. I have made arrangements to get Azalea with another member. Thank you for your consideration though and keep doing what you do!

Back