• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I customize a furniture piece and replace the design that I used for the customization, will the furniture design reset? Hopefull y that makes sense...

If you change the design used on the furniture, the design on the furniture will alter to the new design changed

Okay, this is probably a pretty stupid question... But does spending bells to make patterns at the Able Sisters count as spending money there in general? I'd like to know because I want to eventually open up Shampoodle, but the Able Sisters don't always sell clothes that I'm particularly interested in so I don't buy from them as often as I'd like to.

Okay, this is probably a pretty stupid question... But does spending bells to make patterns at the Able Sisters count as spending money there in general? I'd like to know because I want to eventually open up Shampoodle, but the Able Sisters don't always sell clothes that I'm particularly interested in so I don't buy from them as often as I'd like to.

Yes it counts ~

Hello, TT question:

If someone wants to move and I refuse, can i safely TT 5 days ahead (to the day that villager was supposed to move out) for quicker cycling? No one will or planning to move out right? (Not only the villager that was supposed to move out, but also my other villagers)? Sorry if my question is a little confusing. I'll try to explain it more clearly if you want?

Hello, TT question:

If someone wants to move and I refuse, can i safely TT 5 days ahead (to the day that villager was supposed to move out) for quicker cycling? No one will or planning to move out right? (Not only the villager that was supposed to move out, but also my other villagers)? Sorry if my question is a little confusing. I'll try to explain it more clearly if you want?

I don't think you can - I've had villagers ask to move out two days in a row, even if I told the first to stay. I played two days today - Mira told me she was moving out on Friday and I told her to stay, then I TT'd to Saturday and was told Ankha wanted to move out (told her to stay as well).

So no, there's no safe TTing period there.

I don't think you can - I've had villagers ask to move out two days in a row, even if I told the first to stay. I played two days today - Mira told me she was moving out on Friday and I told her to stay, then I TT'd to Saturday and was told Ankha wanted to move out (told her to stay as well).

So no, there's no safe TTing period there.

Woah, thank you so much!!

Does anyone have a compilation of all the different moving out techniques? I know there must be dozens, so I'd appreciate just 2-3 different methods to read about.

How can I change a villagers shirt? :( My baby Zucker changed his Flan shirt to some random green shirt, and want him to get his back!

How can I change a villagers shirt? :( My baby Zucker changed his Flan shirt to some random green shirt, and want him to get his back!

You could try to report him to Isabelle about his clothing and hope she changes back it that shirt. Otherwise send him lots of letters with that shirt attached and hopefully he will wear it eventually. Villagers tend to change clothes a lot so he could keep changing it everyday or keep it for weeks and months..

You could try to report him to Isabelle about his clothing and hope she changes back it that shirt. Otherwise send him lots of letters with that shirt attached and hopefully he will wear it eventually. Villagers tend to change clothes a lot so he could keep changing it everyday or keep it for weeks and months..

Oh, I thought reporting them had something to do with moving :O
thanks! I guess I'll stock on Flan shirts first XD

Oh, I thought reporting them had something to do with moving :O
thanks! I guess I'll stock on Flan shirts first XD

Moving is completely random. I believe the reporting has to do with inappropriate clothing, speech and letters.

Keep in mind if you send him lots of shirts they could just end up being used to decorate his home.

Depends how resistant he will be. Good luck! ^^

Reporting clothing won't generally work with the game's clothing. It'll always work with custom designs. It won't get Zucker back to his default clothes, though. They get a gym shirt or something (kind of like when people wore shirts that violated the rules when I was in high school, LOL).

Marshal started wearing the flight-crew shirt and I hated it. Reporting didn't work. Luckily, Pompom gave him a 2-ball shirt and, against his usual nature, he changed into it immediately.

Zucker more than anybody needs his default flan tank.

So I always see (to get villager's pictures,) that when they 'ask you for a fish or bug' to give them a rare one. I NEVER. Get asked to give 'any bug' or fish. 'any fruit' once. is there a way to increase my chances of them asking me for a NOT specific bug or fish? I've been asked for like a pill bug and a centipede)

So I always see (to get villager's pictures,) that when they 'ask you for a fish or bug' to give them a rare one. I NEVER. Get asked to give 'any bug' or fish. 'any fruit' once. is there a way to increase my chances of them asking me for a NOT specific bug or fish? I've been asked for like a pill bug and a centipede)

I think it's just completely random. No way to get villagers to ask for a rarer bug, so just complete their requests until you eventually get their picture. c:

Do lucky clovers count as weeds? If I plant more than ten in town, will it count as garbage and lower my rating?

Do lucky clovers count as weeds? If I plant more than ten in town, will it count as garbage and lower my rating?

Upon searching google, I found that they seem to be considered a weed, but do not negatively affect your town like regular weeds. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back