• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the twins at T&T Emporium post on the bulletin board saying that everything in the store is half off after a certain time that day, does that include Gracie items?

No it does not. Gracie has he own sales at the end of each season.

when the twins at T&T Emporium post on the bulletin board saying that everything in the store is half off after a certain time that day, does that include Gracie items?

I don't think so. Gracie's store has a sale at the end of every season.

Hi! If I wanted to have two physical copies of the game, could I play both in the same console?
Would it cause a problem if after playing with my second town with my console, I played with it on another console?

To be more specific of the situation: If I had my main town and a cycling town, played both on my console, and then a villager that I want in my main popped in my cycling town. Can I put my main town in my console, my cycling town in my boyfriend's console (who also owns a copy of the game) and safely transfer the villager? Would it cause any harm on any of the three games? Thanks!

I heard from a few of my villagers that Marina is sick, but when I went to bring her some medicine, she won't open the door and it just said that she "didn't want to spread the disease". Do you need a certain level of friendship to be able to visit sick villagers? How long will it take for them to get better on their own?

You must have your gate open. They won't allow visitors from other towns in when they're sick.

Edit: and what I mean is, you probably currently have your gate open. I don't mean you MUST have your gate open. Quite the opposite. LOL.

Last edited:
Hi! If I wanted to have two physical copies of the game, could I play both in the same console?
Would it cause a problem if after playing with my second town with my console, I played with it on another console?

To be more specific of the situation: If I had my main town and a cycling town, played both on my console, and then a villager that I want in my main popped in my cycling town. Can I put my main town in my console, my cycling town in my boyfriend's console (who also owns a copy of the game) and safely transfer the villager? Would it cause any harm on any of the three games? Thanks!

As far as I know this should be okay, but I don't have the first-hand experience to back it up. Playing two cartridges on the same system has no serious drawbacks that I know of, though!

Yes, you can play two physical copies on the same console! I personally play 2 cartridges and 1 digital on the same 3DS, so I know from experience that nothing will happen to the individual towns. : D

There sounds like there's nothing wrong with your scenario either. I routinely give myself villagers/sell turnips using my boyfriend's 3DS and my towns are fine. Cartridge saves stay on their cartridge, so saves are isolated to their own cartridge and can't interfere with another game's save. It doesn't matter what console it's in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back