Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say yesterday I had a turnip spike, if I TT back to that day will the price still remain similar or it'll change?

actually it depends on whether you are logging back on on the same day, or if you played today and want to tt back. If you have not played at all, you can log in, have isabelle set the time/date to yesterday, and the turnip spike should stay the same. Once you have crossed the 6am line in either direction all prices are reset though.

Okay, not a question, but I'm going to be making a new questions thread shortly as this one is huge and I doubt people actually read all 675 pages.

Please be patient while I work on it as I'll be going through every page! <3 I'll be leaving this up until it's done, but I just wanted to make a warning note ahead of time.

We do need a new one! I've never read all 675 pages and 6473 posts, aha. But it'll take time. I'm looking forward to it <3

Quickly before Jennifer makes a new thread, I have a quick question to ask!

If a villager is moving out soon, will anyone ping to move out too whilst they're moving out or can only one villager move out at a time? :3

Quickly before Jennifer makes a new thread, I have a quick question to ask!

If a villager is moving out soon, will anyone ping to move out too whilst they're moving out or can only one villager move out at a time? :3

Only one villager at a time will ask to move. ^^

Yay~ Thank you for answering my dumb question!
at least now I don't have to restart xD

Inb4lock. xD

Okay, now that's out of the way, is there chance in dead spots?

Sooo something weird happened a few minutes ago. One of my villagers, Pietro, told me that Agent S was moving... however when I talked to Agent S several times, she didn't mention anything about the move. Has this happened to anyone? I don't want her to move... :I

Sooo something weird happened a few minutes ago. One of my villagers, Pietro, told me that Agent S was moving... however when I talked to Agent S several times, she didn't mention anything about the move. Has this happened to anyone? I don't want her to move... :I

Save, quit, restart, and she should ping.

She won't mention moving in conversation. She has to ping you. Save and quit and try again.

Last edited:
It's definitely not a glitch. You should be able to get her to ping you, and definitely need to if you want to keep her. Try swimming to the edge of the map, stay there five minutes, and try to let her be the first to see you. You should have a few days, but you need to let her initiate the conversation and you need to stop her.

Does anyone know if the house centipede shows up over wifi? I've heard that certain bugs/fish don't spawn when wifi is on... Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

On which sub-forum do I have to go for perfect fruits? I planted my perfect fruit, but the other day someone moved into my city, RIGHT NEXT TO IT. It wilted away so I had to shovel it up, gone Perfect Cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back