• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting clothing won't generally work with the game's clothing. It'll always work with custom designs. It won't get Zucker back to his default clothes, though. They get a gym shirt or something (kind of like when people wore shirts that violated the rules when I was in high school, LOL).

Marshal started wearing the flight-crew shirt and I hated it. Reporting didn't work. Luckily, Pompom gave him a 2-ball shirt and, against his usual nature, he changed into it immediately.

Zucker more than anybody needs his default flan tank.

Urg I know! baby Zucker looks super cute only with his flan tank ;_; I'll need to get some and then spam-mail him... cross fingers for me! lol.

I went and got Shari from a friend (she said she would move in. Questions about that:

I want to know: if i time travel, will the game still remember shari and get her in my village? It would only be a TT to the morning to get some turnips (and hopefully sell them soon as well).

Also, will she just have the fence saying shell move in soon tomorrow and move in the day after, or will she just move in tomorrow?

Lastly, is it possible for turnips to be premium at Re-Tail?

Last edited:
I went and got Shari from a friend (she said she would move in. Questions about that:

I want to know: if i time travel, will the game still remember shari and get her in my village? It would only be a TT to the morning to get some turnips (and hopefully sell them soon as well).

Also, will she just have the fence saying shell move in soon tomorrow and move in the day after, or will she just move in tomorrow?

Lastly, is it possible for turnips to be premium at Re-Tail?

1. She will always come unless streetpass interferes, and even if it does you will see a plot the next day no matter what.
2. There will be a fence tomorrow after 6am and the day after she will be in her house in boxes and then the day after that she will be roaming and doing daily villager stuff.
3. No

Even though it felt a little mean, I went to Rocket in boxes with my other mayor and answered with the second option (ie, not asking her to move to my town). Does that mean there is absolutely no way I can get her now? I've turned off streetpass for now to be safe.

Even though it felt a little mean, I went to Rocket in boxes with my other mayor and answered with the second option (ie, not asking her to move to my town). Does that mean there is absolutely no way I can get her now? I've turned off streetpass for now to be safe.

If you say no, even with streetpass on, the game turns off the void entrances for your town. So basically, since you already declined, she has no way of getting into the other town.

Is it possible that a villager will move out/ping to move out if a new villager is moving in?

Sorry if this question's been answered before! And thank you very much for anyone who answers.

Is it possible that a villager will move out/ping to move out if a new villager is moving in?

Sorry if this question's been answered before! And thank you very much for anyone who answers.

Actually, the answer here is yes, if there is a villager already set to move out of your town and you invite someone in before they move then you can have one coming and 1 going on the same day.
Also if you only have 8 villagers and one of them asks to move then before they leave a new plot will appear so that you always have 8 villagers in your town. ~ this is rather rare though it seems and I've only actually seen it when I had 8 villagers and was villager resetting to make sure a 9th didn't move in. ~ it then gave me 100% plots either the day before or on the day my villager was moving.

Actually, the answer here is yes, if there is a villager already set to move out of your town and you invite someone in before they move then you can have one coming and 1 going on the same day.
Also if you only have 8 villagers and one of them asks to move then before they leave a new plot will appear so that you always have 8 villagers in your town. ~ this is rather rare though it seems and I've only actually seen it when I had 8 villagers and was villager resetting to make sure a 9th didn't move in. ~ it then gave me 100% plots either the day before or on the day my villager was moving.

Oh wow, never heard of that before ~

Oh wow, never heard of that before ~

Yeah, if you keep your town at 10 villagers as much as possible, or if you've never done anything to get a 10th move in, then this can't happen. And it seems if you play naturally the game tries to avoid this situation. I've only seen it when inviting villagers in or trying to prevent a new villager coming in.

Yes - I once had a ping about a move on the day that a new plot was up. The plot was villager #10, I was shocked someone could ask to move with a plot set up because I didn't think it could happen either.

Does placing your furniture according to the fengshui placement. ,increase your chance to have a good turnip price?

My turnip price never hit more than 200 :(

What exactly are the repercussions of TTing to the future more than one day at a time? Some guides say that it'll heck up your town, but don't really say how.

What exactly are the repercussions of TTing to the future more than one day at a time? Some guides say that it'll heck up your town, but don't really say how.

If you TT large jumps of time, villagers could move out without you knowing, flowers will die (unless you have the beautiful ordinance enacted) and weeds will grow (weeds will still grow with the beautiful ordinance enacted, but not as many will spawn)

Hope that helps c:

If you TT large jumps of time, villagers could move out without you knowing, flowers will die (unless you have the beautiful ordinance enacted) and weeds will grow (weeds will still grow with the beautiful ordinance enacted, but not as many will spawn)

Hope that helps c:

Ah, alright. Thanks!

when the twins at T&T Emporium post on the bulletin board saying that everything in the store is half off after a certain time that day, does that include Gracie items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back