• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Bells
New to The Bell Tree? Ask your simple questions here, and please do not create a new thread for them!

We're talking things like "How do I unlock Super T&T?" that can easily be answered in one post. If your question is more debatable and may not easily be answered in one post, go ahead and create a new thread at your own judgement! We aren't against new threads, just the ones which are answered in one post and it's over.

Additionally, there's a good chance your question has already been answered in this thread. Please try using the Search Thread function in the top right. Enter what you're looking for in there and a post which has previously answered it may come up.

To clarify, nobody expects you to read every page but trying a quick search is appreciated by many.

--------------------​

I've got questions so simply if you know any of them just type the question's number then the answer (EXAMPLE: 1.Answer)

1-Can I send money to my friend?
2-Can I design a flag for my village?
3-Can I get bells fast?
4-How long does it take me to get a normal home?
5-Is it easy to catch a fish or a bug?
6-How many letters can I name my town or village?
7-How many items can I carry in my pocket?
8-How to open new stores?
9-How to upgrade stores?
10-Can I sell items to other players?
11-How can I share clothes designs with my friends?
12-Can I work as a mayor & work at the coffee shop?
13-What are you gonna name your village?
14-Any advice?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
1-Can I send money to my friend? Yes, i guess? Depends on your definition of "send'.
2-Can I design a flag for my village? - Yes you can =)
3-Can I get bells fast? Err, significantly faster once you get access to the island. Bugs there at night and sharks can sell for lots of Bells.
4-How long does it take me to get a normal home? hmmm...1 day?
5-Is it easy to catch a fish or a bug? To me, yeap. It gets harder on the rare-r (is this a word? lol) bugs/fishes though.
6-How many letters can I name my town or village? 6 characters for JPN version.
7-How many items can I carry in my pocket? 16 slots.
8-How to open new stores? Different stores have different requirements, will need to write a long essay for this, haha....
9-How to upgrade stores? As per no. 8.
10-Can I sell items to other players? Yes.
11-How can I share clothes designs with my friends? There's a QR machine, that allows you to share it through QR code.
12-Can I work as a mayor & work at the coffee shop? Yes.
13-What are you gonna name your village? Aingard, in katakana.
14-Any advice? Have lots of fun!

Last edited:
1-Can I send money to my friend? Yes, i guess? Depends on your definition of "send'.
2-Can I design a flag for my village? - Yes you can =)
3-Can I get bells fast? Err, significantly faster once you get access to the island. Bugs there at night and sharks can sell for lots of Bells.
4-How long does it take me to get a normal home? hmmm...1 day?
5-Is it easy to catch a fish or a bug? To me, yeap. It gets harder on the rare-r (is this a word? lol) bugs/fishes though.
6-How many letters can I name my town or village? 6 characters for JPN version.
7-How many items can I carry in my pocket? 16 slots.
8-How to open new stores? Different stores have different requirements, will need to write a long essay for this, haha....
9-How to upgrade stores? As per no. 8.
10-Can I sell items to other players? Yes.
11-How can I share clothes designs with my friends? There's a QR machine, that allows you to share it through QR code.
12-Can I work as a mayor & work at the coffee shop? Yes.
13-What are you gonna name your village? Aingard, in katakana.
14-Any advice? Have lots of fun!

Thnx but one last question, Can I drop any amount of bells I want to my friend?

you can drop as many bags as you want, each bag can hold a maximum of 99,000 bells

the minimum incremental of bells is by the hundred, so the amount given must end in ...00

Questions about AC:NL +

I've got questions again so simply if you know any of them just type the question's number then the answer (EXAMPLE: 1.Answer)

1-Can I cut down trees just to build my house?
2-How many levels can I build my house?
3-Can I change my ID?
4-How can I heal my self from the bees
5-How long does it take to build my house?
6-How can I unlock new stores?

Thank you

In the future, please don't create a new thread if there is already an active thread on the same topic. For this time, I merged your post into your old thread. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back