• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

art dump // requests full !!

morthael

motivator machine broke
Bells
Famous Mushroom
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)

ART TRADE STATUS: CLOSED​
•••​
hey ya'll, i’m new to digital art (and technically art in general lol) but i’m always looking to improve so feel free to comment and interact with my posts if you’d like !! i’ll be using this thread as my primary art dump but i’m also occasionally open to art trades if you’re interested; please keep in mind that it can take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks to complete any trades because of real life !! all art in this thread is meant for personal use, please do not claim they are yours / credit me appropriately, thank you !!​
•••​
MY OCS FOR ART TRADES !!​
• if you don’t vibe with my ocs then i am looking for your fanart of any of these characters:​
• ogami from BNA
• michiru from BNA
• nazuna from BNA
• shinji from evangelion
• kaworu from evangelion
• subaru from re:zero
• rem from re:zero
• hinata from haikyuu
• oikawa from haikyuu
• athanasia from who made me a princess
•••​
ART EXAMPLES:​
N24j8Dt.png
E1hGYK1.png
MUuQvlz.png

gLAPqJo.png

JLv0l0D.png
•••​
ORIGINAL POST:​
gKjxaLc.png

i couldn’t sleep so i made some pixel art
i’m a total n00b so please be gentle ♡
i’ll dump any more i make in here

Last edited:
Pixel art speaks to my heart! That looks super cute and shows a ton of eye for detail! I can't wait to see the things you'll make!~ 🎶

it;s so cute n tiny 🥺💖 i wanna hold it to my chest and admire it up close aaaaaahhhh

I miss when the internet made pixel art! Yours looks great! I never had the Patience but I miss this!

4EEEC9EF-5073-4916-962E-039F5AD0C935.png

242D31E1-B11F-449E-884B-4E900ECB8E64.png
felt floaty so i made whatever that feeling was into a pixel! something simple this time because i’ve been drawing and redrawing the past couple days and i’ve hated everything. ANYWAY, thanks everyone for liking my little dots!!

Aghhh that’s really good isometric work!:love: I love it
aaa,,,!! i absolutely admire you and your work so this means a lot, thank you!!!

your pixel art are soooo goood!! I always find pixel art so intimidating ;A; these look like a professional's work, definitely not a beginner's!

Back