• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

art dump // requests full !!

your island rep inspired me today, so here's my take on them!! hope you like it, i've ended up refining my style a lil bit more and i'm proud of this one so far!!
MUuQvlz.png
it looks so good!! here’s my part I tried something different but I hope u like it ☺️
5142FF0D-1A85-4234-AE8A-F4BD3895952B.png

rly quick (rly rough) doodle of my oc azazel b4 i continue drawing my backlog of requests😪
Kvn5sIQ.png

Last edited:
hey there, i had some extra time and gave her a doodle since your island rep is really cute !! btw, your first sig pic isn't showing up (for me at least) so i referenced the one on the right just so ya know !! my energy sputtered out at the end so her clothes aren't as detailed as i'd like them to be 🤧🤧
ps. aw thanks !! i'm glad there's other shirou lovers out there,, i love his design !!
pps. if ya want her with a background, let me know and i'll slap her onto one instead of a transparent background !!
gLAPqJo.png

Last edited:
(side notes for me: art requests left are zora’s island rep + peachmilk’s oc)​
here's your island rep as a chibi !! hope you like him,, also included the unfiltered version if you're interested in that !!
JLv0l0D.png
v57xndy.png

Last edited:
hey there, i had some extra time and gave her a doodle since your island rep is really cute !! btw, your first sig pic isn't showing up (for me at least) so i referenced the one on the right just so ya know !! my energy sputtered out at the end so her clothes aren't as detailed as i'd like them to be 🤧🤧
ps. aw thanks !! i'm glad there's other shirou lovers out there,, i love his design !!
pps. if ya want her with a background, let me know and i'll slap her onto one instead of a transparent background !!
gLAPqJo.png
omgggg i love ittt<333
so sorry it didn't show up! that's so weird.
i finally got a toyhouse account so i can just upload them all there in the future so this doesn't happen lol 😅

it's sooooo cuteee<333
and i mean if you have time to put a background why not lol up to you<3!!

Back