• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

art dump // requests full !!

he turned out more cartoony than i intended but i hope you enjoy!
it was my first time drawing glasses and the type of hair he has so if they look a lil wonky, apologies!
jNWxN7G.png

HEY EVERYONE SINCE THIS BLEW UP WHILE I WAS AWAY IT MAY TAKE AWHILE FOR ME TO GET ART OUT TO EVERYONE BUT I WILL DO MY BEST 💪💪 !!
i'll try to do your island rep justice; she's super cute!! ALSO if i have energy for both; i'll sneak in a cat-eared lio fotia! i love promare so much!
ooo she's super duper cute, i'll try to draw her to the best of my ability!! and thanks for the well wishes, though i don't think i'll be opening up any sort of commissions soon since that's super duper intimidating for me still but thank you regardless!!
she's cute - i'll draw her, why not!! i have rly bad eyes tho so if you have a larger size of your pfp, i'd appreciate it!
OH I LOVE ART TRADES!! you can feel free to draw my island rep or my oc; whichever one you're more comfortable with!
oh, he's cute - love his colors!! i'll try my best!!
aaaa she's so cuteee, i rly love her!!!! i'll flex my art muscles and do my best!!
i'd be honored to draw your rep!! they're super cute aa!!!
Ty for accepting and good luck with all the requests, your art is super cute <3

I'd be interested in an art trade as well whenever you open up again! Though I also started recently but I think I'm improving a bit.

Woops, guess I'm too late! I was about to suggest an art trade ofc only if you're ok with subpar beginner MS paint level art lol
If you're still doing trades when you're done with this round I'll be back next time!

Aaaa I love it sm! Tysm for drawing him! Glad there are many people interested in your art as well.
I'd be interested in an art trade as well whenever you open up again! Though I also started recently but I think I'm improving a bit.
aaa super glad you like it!! and oh my god, absolutely!! i'd be down for an art trade anytime; we can improve our art skills together!!
Ty for accepting and good luck with all the requests, your art is super cute <3
no worries and thank you so much, i totally admire you and your art so this means a bunch <3 !!
Woops, guess I'm too late! I was about to suggest an art trade ofc only if you're ok with subpar beginner MS paint level art lol
If you're still doing trades when you're done with this round I'll be back next time!
lol no worries, i love art trades of all forms so i'll be down!!! and oo for sure, whenever my list decreases a lil, i'll ping ya! ✨

Edql1KlXsAI9EF9.jpeg
I always get so scared to say no even tho I really want to. My shops are the furthest thing away from my airport so it worries me. I also have things that can be picked up as decoration outside so I don't want them taking it. Whenever people ask I just usually try and find a nice way to say no because I like to keep trades quick and easy and sometimes I have trades I have to get to when they ask and I dont want to keep people waiting on me
he turned out more cartoony than i intended but i hope you enjoy!
it was my first time drawing glasses and the type of hair he has so if they look a lil wonky, apologies!
jNWxN7G.png

HEY EVERYONE SINCE THIS BLEW UP WHILE I WAS AWAY IT MAY TAKE AWHILE FOR ME TO GET ART OUT TO EVERYONE BUT I WILL DO MY BEST 💪💪 !!
i'll try to do your island rep justice; she's super cute!! ALSO if i have energy for both; i'll sneak in a cat-eared lio fotia! i love promare so much!
ooo she's super duper cute, i'll try to draw her to the best of my ability!! and thanks for the well wishes, though i don't think i'll be opening up any sort of commissions soon since that's super duper intimidating for me still but thank you regardless!!
she's cute - i'll draw her, why not!! i have rly bad eyes tho so if you have a larger size of your pfp, i'd appreciate it!
OH I LOVE ART TRADES!! you can feel free to draw my island rep or my oc; whichever one you're more comfortable with!
oh, he's cute - love his colors!! i'll try my best!!
aaaa she's so cuteee, i rly love her!!!! i'll flex my art muscles and do my best!!
i'd be honored to draw your rep!! they're super cute aa!!!

Yup no problem! Heres a larger image (this was drawn by someone else here on the forum btw🙂)

i just realized i didn't include her glasses, agh sorry!! hope you enjoy her, i ran out of creative steam halfway thru since it's rlly late her aaa,,
0OPik8F.png
edit: i’ll see if i can change her background tomorrow,, i migrated to csp from ps and i’m still learning the functions 😪😪

i just realized i didn't include her glasses, agh sorry!! hope you enjoy her, i ran out of creative steam halfway thru since it's rlly late her aaa,,
0OPik8F.png
edit: i’ll see if i can change her background tomorrow,, i migrated to csp from ps and i’m still learning the functions 😪😪
that's still really cute <3 thank you!

i decided to not be lazy because you deserve better so i colored her instead!! she's also transparent so you can do whatever you want with her!
E1hGYK1.png
Hi, here's my part of the art trade. I hope you like it :)
oh my god, this is absolutely the cutest!! your art is super cute!! thank you so much for this,, i'll do yours next !! this totally inspired me lol!!

my style keeps going back and forth,, i wish i could find a good consistent 😪😪 also,,, lighting,, who is she,
hey there, sorry this took awhile! hope you like her! ♡
Kf0biri.png

Last edited:
hii!!
love your art<3
could you maybe draw my island rep if you have time? :D
if you do there's two refs in my sig
thanks for your time!

ps. love your avatar pic.
i just finished bna a bit ago and i fell in love with shirou ❤

Back