• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

art dump // requests full !!

here’s a doodle dump,, i know it’s not pixels but my s/o bought me a wacom intuos pro as a surprise gift and i decided to give digital art a whirl 😳 ALSO clip studio paint is so much better than photoshop,, feels a lot more intuitive!!

C0F3EB6D-5CD8-402D-B61D-DD0CCB0F9C16.png

also this was in the drafts 🙈 i forgot abt it because i fell asleep while making it on my ipad lol

the second one is pixel art of my oc azel!

699E7F94-63D2-4BAF-B9E8-9AF46688AFDF.png

FBB8E5D5-25E2-4DB1-9009-62FE4D1AA837.png

Last edited:
quick sketch before bed 😳 but i’ve been binging BNA on netflix and oh my god,,, trigger gave me the love of my life,,, shirou,, so here he is, my boy,,,
i also forgot to draw his dumb emo choker/collar thing lol,, rip

5C7EF5B3-2530-4E49-B374-9FC5580F919F.png

Last edited:
Omg these are all so cute! I did pixel art years and years ago but don’t really remember now and would probably be terrible at making them lol. Yours inspire me and now i’ll have to practice :p

Your art is so amazing!
aaa thank you so much!! this means so much to me

Omg these are all so cute! I did pixel art years and years ago but don’t really remember now and would probably be terrible at making them lol. Yours inspire me and now i’ll have to practice :p
o wo !! aaa omg thank you!! i'm super glad i could inspire you to pixel art again!! what really helps me doing pixel (and just any ol' art tbh) is to do one simple thing a day; like i'll sit there pixeling sushi or an a slice of cake, etc. and it helps me feel accomplished as well as getting the daily practice in! hope to see a pixel art thread from you on here in the future 😛 !!

ALSO,, i ended up coloring shirou just to practice some colors! i'm not super good at shading / etc. but i'm trying to improve!
ZPkoTc9.png

Last edited:
Hi! Could you draw my AC character?
BCE525C9-8DCC-4FEE-AA94-B9274D46256F.jpeg
FD081F40-9A6A-4FA2-BA18-770D1570A09B.jpeg
1C7ED9FD-14CC-4B7D-AE89-1F967959189B.png
Thank you! I wish you luck with commissions and you can have as much artistic liberty as you want with this! 💖

@mewto28
he turned out more cartoony than i intended but i hope you enjoy!
it was my first time drawing glasses and the type of hair he has so if they look a lil wonky, apologies!
jNWxN7G.png

HEY EVERYONE SINCE THIS BLEW UP WHILE I WAS AWAY IT MAY TAKE AWHILE FOR ME TO GET ART OUT TO EVERYONE BUT I WILL DO MY BEST 💪💪 !!

i have two requests if that's ok 👀
one would be my island rep if you like her enough
and two,, since you like trigger,, either cat-ears lio fotia or your take on what burnish galo thymos would look like? 👀👀👀
i'll try to do your island rep justice; she's super cute!! ALSO if i have energy for both; i'll sneak in a cat-eared lio fotia! i love promare so much!

Hi! Could you draw my AC character?
Thank you! I wish you luck with commissions and you can have as much artistic liberty as you want with this! 💖
ooo she's super duper cute, i'll try to draw her to the best of my ability!! and thanks for the well wishes, though i don't think i'll be opening up any sort of commissions soon since that's super duper intimidating for me still but thank you regardless!!

Hello! Would you be willing to draw my island rep? it's the one in my profile picture
she's cute - i'll draw her, why not!! i have rly bad eyes tho so if you have a larger size of your pfp, i'd appreciate it!

Hi, I'd be interested in an art trade :)
OH I LOVE ART TRADES!! you can feel free to draw my island rep or my oc; whichever one you're more comfortable with!

Hey, I'd love if you could draw my character!
oh, he's cute - love his colors!! i'll try my best!!

Here’s my monster gal Evergreen if you wanna try drawing her •w•
aaaa she's so cuteee, i rly love her!!!! i'll flex my art muscles and do my best!!

could u draw my island rep 🥺 here’s the reference if you do choose to draw them
i'd be honored to draw your rep!! they're super cute aa!!!

Last edited:
he turned out more cartoony than i intended but i hope you enjoy!
it was my first time drawing glasses and the type of hair he has so if they look a lil wonky, apologies!
jNWxN7G.png

HEY EVERYONE SINCE THIS BLEW UP WHILE I WAS AWAY IT MAY TAKE AWHILE FOR ME TO GET ART OUT TO EVERYONE BUT I WILL DO MY BEST 💪💪 !!
i'll try to do your island rep justice; she's super cute!! ALSO if i have energy for both; i'll sneak in a cat-eared lio fotia! i love promare so much!
ooo she's super duper cute, i'll try to draw her to the best of my ability!! and thanks for the well wishes, though i don't think i'll be opening up any sort of commissions soon since that's super duper intimidating for me still but thank you regardless!!
she's cute - i'll draw her, why not!! i have rly bad eyes tho so if you have a larger size of your pfp, i'd appreciate it!
OH I LOVE ART TRADES!! you can feel free to draw my island rep or my oc; whichever one you're more comfortable with!
oh, he's cute - love his colors!! i'll try my best!!
aaaa she's so cuteee, i rly love her!!!! i'll flex my art muscles and do my best!!
i'd be honored to draw your rep!! they're super cute aa!!!
Aaaa I love it sm! Tysm for drawing him! Glad there are many people interested in your art as well.

Back