Are you playing in the current date? Im currently in March!

I am in August of 2016. Ha, ha, ha! Yes, got bored, so have been playing sometimes 2 days at a time. Or just tting.

I'm playing on the actual date in my main town ~ which I don't TT.

My alt town is currently on the 17th of December 2013. I let that fall behind and then if I feel like TTing or have nothing more to do with my main town on one day but want to keep playing I TT my alt a day at a time. ~ but I never go past the real date, so it's always behind.

And my cycle town is in May 2024. xD I TTed a day at a time to cycle previously, and just recently went through to get the zodiac set and then done weeding day with the weeds that that spawned. :p Now I'm over 10 years into the future.

I'm always on the current date.

No matter how much I TT, I always go back to the exact time and date. Honestly don't see a point in TT'ing years ahead or to special events because then I won't get to experience them properly, same with the seasons. I started the game in summer so it's nice to see the progression through Spring. I never TT forward more than 2 days, and try and keep it to one if I can. I think the only time I used up 4 days or something through TT'ing was to get Gracie, and I lost Zell. Then I had Maple already moving so I TT'd a tone to get the QR machine on my second character. So, now I have all my dreamies, the only reason I'd TT is for house upgrades, faster tree growth, and to skip backwards to do days that I haven't been on.

I'm halfway through December in my game. I missed three months so I went back and picked them up instead of having my village go to seed. It's a little sad being so far behind in terms of special events, but I didn't loose any of my favorite villagers at least!

I TT all the time, but just to speed things up, like deliveries, PWPs, greenery growth, store stock, etc. I like to stay in the same season and around the same date as real time though, so I always just TT around the real day and go back and forth from it.

Me too

Nope. I registered it to January 1, 2014 because I find it a lot easier to track my progress and how many days I've played on it. It's also more "official" for me that it starts in the beginning of the year. I don't time travel, however. I just let it play out according to the virtual date vs the actual date in real time.

Another reason was when I put it on real-time date and the holidays came along, I'd miss out on each events in the virtual world cuz I'd be too busy celebrating the holidays in the real-world...which would really piss me off. >_<"

Here's my 1st day :D
2ypam9h.jpg

I play day by day with no time traveling just feels like it would ruin the game for me so i stay away from doing it but am not against it.

man i wish i could TT to march or something to get the snow out of here
but i love most of my villagers, and i dont want them to leave me ;~;
i do TT a lot, though, just only by either a few hours, or a day at the most

My main town is on a regular schedule/date, while my extra town is constantly being TTed in for cycling, hybrid-breeding etc.

I'm at the current date in my town.

I TT'ed a lot since I had set ups for dreamiest so I had to get rid of unwanted villager so I did the 2 days forward then over and over till the ones I didn't want to ping Ozzie took forever to leave I am not planning on TTing now that I have all my dreamiest now :) I only TT to move back the time a few hours when I am playing late at night and certain stores I want to use are closed :)

I've never time travelled in New Leaf but I used to all the time in City Folk. I might startes time travelling again because I'm bored of winter.

I TT forward, usually to catch up to current day--although it hardly ever happens, ha. (I go through days or weeks where I can't really play at all.) But if it's a Saturday or Sunday, I'll TT to 8pm or 10am to catch KK Slider and Joan, respectively.

Last edited:
Current date c: I TT'ed omce one day and felt awful so went back right away. No judgement to timetravelers of course! it just isn't my way of playing. :,)

Current date -- I'm being good and not planning on TTing, but I thought the same with wild world so we'll see how long I last !

I don't want to TT. But if I were to get a second copy of the game, then I would time travel on that copy.

Back