Are you happy?

How happy are you from a scale to 1-10

Results are only viewable after voting.
TW Loss/grief:
if I saw this thread last week last week I'd probably be at an 8/10, but today feels empty. my sweet dog died yesterday. this is the second dog I've lost since the pandemic started. honestly she was one of the only things getting me through current events - she could always keep me grounded when the anxiety was through the roof, so I'm not sure what to do to cope yet. my S/O told me to come stay at his house for a few days, which is really nice, but I'll have to go back to my apartment at some point and adjust to not having her follow me everywhere I go. i'm left feeling confused and sad. last week, the vet said she would be fine in a few days so long as i gave her some medicine, but then 2 nights ago she seized (for the first time ever - she has no history of seizures). I didn't want her to suffer anymore. her little tail was wagging constantly, even to the bitter end. my happy girl, I love her so much :(

I’m sorry for your loss Anonymousfish, my dog’s a senior and I worry about everything you wrote.
thank you so much, you're so kind. my girl was 13 (would have been 14 next month), but her breed's life expectancy is only 12-ish so I knew it would be happening soon, just not this soon.
i love senior dogs! they usually have a much more calming presence than younger pooches imo :blush: love your poochy while you still can, and spoil them endlessly! the only real solace I have is that I have been spoiling her extra over the past few weeks, so I know she was happy. i really hope you still have a lot of time with your pooch. sending so much love 💝

9 right now! No good reason, though! I just try to really keep a positive outlook on life. Although I'm supposed to have an open plot in my town soon, so I am looking forward to that. Plus, I invited someone out for coffee recently! I love coffee, lol.

Mine would be at a 7 today, as I found some really cool items in the police station, and I reached 100 tbt bells today!

I have been constantly moving between 1 and 5 for a while. I am not happy at all. I am taking 7 AP classes this year and my college plans are up in the air because of money.

In general, 6-7 maybe. I mean it's not too crappy yet but gonna have to deal with so much **** soon so it will probably go down lol

life is a-ok minus my stomachache! :) i'm trying my best to be my best!

today i feel like a 9. it's my husband's birthday today and we had such a great time spending the day together. i think the highlight of the day was going out for some delicious red lobster 🦞 and drinking the sacred pina colada . it's a 9 b/c i drank too much smirnof afterwards (i rarely drink & am a lightweight), took a nap, and now my stomach hurts lol.

On a scale of 1-10 how happy are you at the moment and why?

Keeping track of my emotions for a week cuz why not :>
29th: I’d say a 7. This summer has been way better than the last one so far. I still feel like disappearing from this world sometimes but it all gets better :’>
30th: a 6. I miss so many people and right now I feel lonely, I enjoyed spending time at the beach reading my book tho.
31st: a 5. I’ve done nothing for the whole day because really there’s nothing to do apart from hanging out with friends. Where can I purchase some friends lol. Sad.
1st: 6. Had a good day overall.
2nd: 6. Today was fun!
3rd: 5
4th: 3. Today was just. Horrible.
Today I’m happy, i picked 8.

Honestly I complain too much. I have my own place, cute pets and my dream job. -3 for being single AF. So 7.

Today, I’d say a seven thanks to all of the kind people that replied to some things I said in the basement as well as three other extremely kind people here (@LittleMissPanda @Saiki Kusuo @JSS). The last month or so has been pretty stressful since my dad and I stopped talking to each other and two of my cats just are getting better from being sick not too long ago. Coming online here and trading or just chatting with others have helped calm me down a little. Thanks everyone for being patient with me and and listening no matter how silly the worry i post about is. I really appreciate the kindness you’ve all shown.

7 for now as it’s Monday morning for me and I’ve not gotten to work yet.
But I met one my best friends new gf last night and I’m really happy that I get to have a girl friend as I have pushed a lot of my friends away over the last year or so. Also my anxiety didn’t get the best of me so that’s a major plus for me

I'm at a 4 today. Being stuck inside from the weather on top of worrying about my friends has been draining.

It’s difficult for me to answer this question because I tend to experience what I think may be occasional mood swings. My mind is often filled with worrying, scary ‘what if this happens’ thoughts that I fear will come true just because I thought about them. I don’t know why this is other than ‘anxiety’, but I saw a tweet on Twitter not too long ago that made me realize it might be OCD that’s causing it.

I am spoiled. I have all the things I could want. And yet the struggles with my mind make it difficult for me to be worry-free and happy. I’ve been taking medication, and while it has made me less angry, it didn’t do anything to stop the thoughts I have, so I continue to feel like I’m trapped and that these thoughts will never stop.

I’m at maybe 5 or 4 today; my 20 year old cat has not been acting herself today :/ and my mom nagged me a little today.

I have a different view on happiness. Like sadness it is an emotion that lasts for a period of time but it is not healthy to experience it for long periods of time. The idea that we should be perpetually happy is not realistic, fulfilment/contentment is what I seek.
I do feel happy rn though because I managed to finish off a load of work. Feels good

Back