• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Are you happy?

How happy are you from a scale to 1-10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went with a 6 today because all of the good and bad things in my life have made me only feel slightly above average. On one hand, I’m starting to feel more confident and mature. On the other, I’m not content with where I live and currently don’t have the means to leave. I also have to figure out how to approach college over these next four years.

*glances over at my bottle of antidepressants*

in all honesty i’m uh,,, maybe at a 2 or 3. i’ve been depressive for a few weeks now courtesy of my unstable mental health and hormones and life just uh,, hasn’t been super kind to me lately. i don’t wanna go off on a tangent so i’ll just leave it at i haven’t been genuinely happy in about a month and i don’t know when i will be again ;

I've been feeling pretty numb recently. ACNH has been truly a godsend.

I feel very conflicted about my feelings. On one hand, I feel very fortunate to have found full-time work after graduating from college and the big C hitting the world. On the other hand, I don't feel particularly content in this role and still wish that I could have gone back to the company I last interned at. At a meta level, I feel guilty for not being content with my current state of having a job and not counting my blessings (having food, being able to live at home, etc.)

It's very frustrating to me because I'm so used to getting fulfillment out of studying/working and feeling accomplished. And I think that's part of the problem. I know the purpose of life isn't to work, but it's still hard to get the workaholic in me to shut up.

If you read to the end of this, thank you. I hope you and those you care about are staying well.
🙏🙏
Post automatically merged:

I'm alright! I rated myself a 5 today, mostly because I'm very anxious about my new job lol
We'll see if that improves ; P
You’ll do great!! :D

I'm feeling a neutral 5 today. It would have been lower but my dad called today and he thinks there's a possibility he may be released from the hospital by this Friday. He's been in there for 2 months following cancer surgery and it's been tough because I've had to do everything for my mom because she's not able to take care of a lot of things on her own. Dealing with all of that on top of the world being turned upside down due to COVID-19 has made this year extremely difficult for me. I'm typically not a very happy person in general anyway. On my good days, I probably top out at a 6 or 7 because I just don't get that excited over things.
🙏🙏

8 for me today :) Things are going well and I'm happy!
I’m glad!!

*glances over at my bottle of antidepressants*

in all honesty i’m uh,,, maybe at a 2 or 3. i’ve been depressive for a few weeks now courtesy of my unstable mental health and hormones and life just uh,, hasn’t been super kind to me lately. i don’t wanna go off on a tangent so i’ll just leave it at i haven’t been genuinely happy in about a month and i don’t know when i will be again ;
You got this Xara!!💗

Last edited:
Absolutely a 9 for me. I'm far too lucky than I deserve, and though things get difficult, I'm proud to say that I figure out how to win one way or another. It would be a 10 if I didn't have so much work ahead of me- but it is what it is!

Today is a 7. A little better, as I went on a walk and relaxed, but it’s a bit gloomy where I live and a storm is coming straight for us. I wish I wasn’t always so cooped up...

4, I wish I could just run away and start over. I feel so tied down here and just living day by day. I need to get myself out of this mentality but I don’t know how.. there’s nothing to do and nowhere to go. I have an apartment, a partner, two cats and a full time job— But I’m not happy?

right now at this moment, probably a 6 or 7 mainly bc i just came across some new songs and now i have those songs on repeat ha
in general, maybe a 4. feeling really anxious about the future.

Am I supposed to be?
Of course not. It’s ok to not be ok.

4, I wish I could just run away and start over. I feel so tied down here and just living day by day. I need to get myself out of this mentality but I don’t know how.. there’s nothing to do and nowhere to go. I have an apartment, a partner, two cats and a full time job— But I’m not happy?
Sometimes a fresh start is not a bad idea!

I'm generally happy and grateful for a lot of things but there are worries/threats/fears that are constantly looming in the back of my mind (not felt every moment, but I know that they are there and they are reasonable worries) so I'd say 8/10. If I could erase those worries, it would be like at least 9/10.

I don't fluctuate much with my emotions, usually in the neutral zone but if I had to put my current situation into perspective, I'm at 7, between slightly happy and neutral :unsure:

Things that I am happy about:
- I get to stay with my family during this pandemic.
- I'm happy that I still have employment and my parent are letting me stay at theirs. I have food and shelter as well as the means to access medical services when needed.
- I'm happy that I am healthy and do not suffer from any conditions both physically and mentally.

Things that I am unhappy about:
- I'm unhappy that I have been away from my significant other for almost 2 years now and still do not know when I can see her again.
- I'm unhappy that my career is at a standstill at the moment.

I'm extremely grateful that during this trying times, I get to be with family members and do not have to worry about my day to day livelihood at the moment. I'm only saddened that I've been away from my significant other for so long and we feel that we are being robbed of those lost moments that we are not able to spend together. Wishing everyone out there that are in a harder position to only have brighter days ahead and to stay safe and stay strong :)

Today averages at a 4. I’ve been a bit sick for the past few days and the hot weather makes things worse. Taking a shower helped though.

Back