• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are You Going to Any Concerts This Summer?

I'm going to see The Tragically Hip and The Drop Kick Murphy's at Ottawa Blues Fest but I would love to go to Osheaga in Montreal to see The Decemberists, Arkells, Weezer, Interpol.. Etc.

In the end of june I'm going to Bravalla (a swedish festival)! :D I finally get to see Muse, my favorite band that i've been wanting to see for like.. seven years now o: And also Mew, and Calvin Harris, and Seynabo Sey and many many more. I'm a little worried about the weather though... It feels more like early fall than early summer right now... s:

Next week I'm going to NYC to the Govenor Ball Music Festival :) gonna be a lot of good bands! I'm excited for Odesza, and Little Dragon. it's a 3 day event, I'm excited!

Next week I'm going to NYC to the Govenor Ball Music Festival :) gonna be a lot of good bands! I'm excited for Odesza, and Little Dragon. it's a 3 day event, I'm excited!

Sounds Fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the end of june I'm going to Bravalla (a swedish festival)! :D I finally get to see Muse, my favorite band that i've been wanting to see for like.. seven years now o: And also Mew, and Calvin Harris, and Seynabo Sey and many many more. I'm a little worried about the weather though... It feels more like early fall than early summer right now... s:

I love Calvin Harris!!

yea..probubly blod on the floor dance and maybe even austin mathers

yasss. went to see slash featuring myles kennedy and the conspirators tonight

flippin awesome!

Back