Are You Going to Any Concerts This Summer?

I'm going to see The Tragically Hip and The Drop Kick Murphy's at Ottawa Blues Fest but I would love to go to Osheaga in Montreal to see The Decemberists, Arkells, Weezer, Interpol.. Etc.

In the end of june I'm going to Bravalla (a swedish festival)! :D I finally get to see Muse, my favorite band that i've been wanting to see for like.. seven years now o: And also Mew, and Calvin Harris, and Seynabo Sey and many many more. I'm a little worried about the weather though... It feels more like early fall than early summer right now... s:

Next week I'm going to NYC to the Govenor Ball Music Festival :) gonna be a lot of good bands! I'm excited for Odesza, and Little Dragon. it's a 3 day event, I'm excited!

Next week I'm going to NYC to the Govenor Ball Music Festival :) gonna be a lot of good bands! I'm excited for Odesza, and Little Dragon. it's a 3 day event, I'm excited!

Sounds Fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the end of june I'm going to Bravalla (a swedish festival)! :D I finally get to see Muse, my favorite band that i've been wanting to see for like.. seven years now o: And also Mew, and Calvin Harris, and Seynabo Sey and many many more. I'm a little worried about the weather though... It feels more like early fall than early summer right now... s:

I love Calvin Harris!!

yea..probubly blod on the floor dance and maybe even austin mathers

yasss. went to see slash featuring myles kennedy and the conspirators tonight

flippin awesome!

Back