• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are You Going to Any Concerts This Summer?

So far, no. But my friend just asked me if I'd go see Beach House with her later this year. I'd like to, but I'm not fond of the venue, and I've been listening to mostly kpop lately so I don't know if it'll really be worth it at this point.

I've always wanted to go to Warped Tour. I heard its pretty hectic though.

Haha, it was interesting nonetheless. It was just by chance that warped came to our city, they cancelled a city from their tour for some reason, and randomly picked ours. That's the only time it has been in our city, and it's fairly small compared to other stops. When I went, I got to see Katy Perry before she turned into a spectacle. Her only hit was I Kissed a Girl. I wanted to see The Academy Is.... and they were awesome.

It was a last minute decision on my end, my friend begged me to go. She went and bought the tickets like five minutes before the box office closed the night before. I'm happy I went, it just sucked because it was super hot and sunny that day. And the next day I was outside all day at our annual fair. I was so sick the next day from being dehydrated and the heat.

Haha, it was interesting nonetheless. It was just by chance that warped came to our city, they cancelled a city from their tour for some reason, and randomly picked ours. That's the only time it has been in our city, and it's fairly small compared to other stops. When I went, I got to see Katy Perry before she turned into a spectacle. Her only hit was I Kissed a Girl. I wanted to see The Academy Is.... and they were awesome.

It was a last minute decision on my end, my friend begged me to go. She went and bought the tickets like five minutes before the box office closed the night before. I'm happy I went, it just sucked because it was super hot and sunny that day. And the next day I was outside all day at our annual fair. I was so sick the next day from being dehydrated and the heat.

I wouldn't be able to stand the heat either! But at least you enjoyed it to an extent ^.^

Yeah...going to see Third Eye Blind next month and even though it isn't summer yet, I went to see Daniel and the Lion last weekend. My boyfriend and I saw 'em for the first time when they opened for Counting Crows last year. We're probably gonna see them again in July when they play in Pittsburgh.

Sadly, no. The only people I'd really look forward to seeing aren't touring within a reasonable driving distance. I saw Coheed last summer though and they were great, but it was still light out and the stadium was only half-full so I felt kind of bad about that. I wouldn't want to play to a bunch of brightly-lit, mostly-empty seats. (They did play my favorite song though, just after Claudio had said in a Reddit AMA that it "wasn't possible" to play it live for some reason, so I might have shed a tear or two like a big sentimental baby)

Yeah...going to see Third Eye Blind next month and even though it isn't summer yet, I went to see Daniel and the Lion last weekend. My boyfriend and I saw 'em for the first time when they opened for Counting Crows last year. We're probably gonna see them again in July when they play in Pittsburgh.

I didn't know Third Eye Blind was still active, let alone touring! Good for you, super jealous over here. I would've liked to see them but they're probably not coming through my area (bands very rarely do - surrounding states only)

going to a house show for a band full of guys I went to high school with along with my best friends band and my coworkers band

in terms of real concerts I don't really have any plans to see anyone other than Death Grips.

I really wish I would have had the money to go to Bottlerock in Napa this week. =[ But I am le broke, so many good bands this year.

Yeah if it's not raining all day heavily like today, going for sure. I don't want to stand there if it's full rain all day and night though.

Its pretty windy where I live right now. All the dandelion seeds are irritating me. xD

Its pretty windy where I live right now. All the dandelion seeds are irritating me. xD

I used to be afraid of dand seeds when I was a toddler. yes really.

I hope it's nice tomorrow though. Today has been all rain, but I had to jav a trip into town, tat jacket doe

I used to be afraid of dand seeds when I was a toddler. yes really.

I hope it's nice tomorrow though. Today has been all rain, but I had to jav a trip into town, tat jacket doe

XD I was scared of flies when I was little. Now they just annoy me.

XD I was scared of flies when I was little. Now they just annoy me.

Still scared of wasps and those with their long tube at the end.. wood wasp

Anyways to get back on topic, I really hope I can see Alice Cooper in July, I wanted to see him some years ago but I couldn't, so yah.

Still scared of wasps and those with their long tube at the end.. wood wasp

Anyways to get back on topic, I really hope I can see Alice Cooper in July, I wanted to see him some years ago but I couldn't, so yah.

I have never listened to him. I have been hearing good things about his music though. Any recommendations?

I have never listened to him. I have been hearing good things about his music though. Any recommendations?

Poison is probably one of his more well-known songs.. Hey Stoopid, School's Out as well

He's done a lot though so have fun going through his discography ^^

Back