• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
Just saw this thread pop up again and I can now say I'm no longer in a relationship even though I was when I voted over half a year ago lol

nah and like i honestly dont feel like ill for a good while. i kind of lose romantic interest very fast and it tends to be hard to even be interested in the first place.. altho i do consider myself romantic at heart, i love my freedom and solitary, and i dont intend to lose that unless its something like really otherworldly

No, but I wish.
Maybe it's just because I read too much romance novels and watching Hallmark Channel....
And sometimes just think about romance period...

Last edited:
no, but i like the idea of being in one! there's someone i think i might be interested in but i'm not sure if it's a crush or just infatuation so i haven't done anything about it :B

No, but I want one now. I don’t want to end up being over 40 and getting married like my dad at that age. I need to have kids before I’m 30 so they don’t have a high chance of being born with Aspergers.

nope, I think I'd wait for another year before looking for a relationship (though sometimes things get complicated). Sometimes I think maybe I'm not ready for one but also maybe it's because of all the expectations that weigh on you once you are in one bother me. Also, I think since I'm ace it'd be pretty hard finding someone who feels the same as I do.

hah well I found someone :p who woulda thunk

I used to be in a good relationship a year ago. Sadly my man moved to another country to work.
It was heartbreaking for both of us and I think he?s moved on, but I?m happy for him either way tbh. :)

Friend for like almost 4 years, gotten close last year.. and didnt expect this would happen. Been together for 5 months and I usually add wingliner every time I go to his place

Back