• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
Just saw this thread pop up again and I can now say I'm no longer in a relationship even though I was when I voted over half a year ago lol

nah and like i honestly dont feel like ill for a good while. i kind of lose romantic interest very fast and it tends to be hard to even be interested in the first place.. altho i do consider myself romantic at heart, i love my freedom and solitary, and i dont intend to lose that unless its something like really otherworldly

I’m single but I’m crushing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m single but I?m crushing...

No, but I wish.
Maybe it's just because I read too much romance novels and watching Hallmark Channel....
And sometimes just think about romance period...

Last edited:
no, but i like the idea of being in one! there's someone i think i might be interested in but i'm not sure if it's a crush or just infatuation so i haven't done anything about it :B

No, but I want one now. I don’t want to end up being over 40 and getting married like my dad at that age. I need to have kids before I’m 30 so they don’t have a high chance of being born with Aspergers.

nope, I think I'd wait for another year before looking for a relationship (though sometimes things get complicated). Sometimes I think maybe I'm not ready for one but also maybe it's because of all the expectations that weigh on you once you are in one bother me. Also, I think since I'm ace it'd be pretty hard finding someone who feels the same as I do.

hah well I found someone :p who woulda thunk

I used to be in a good relationship a year ago. Sadly my man moved to another country to work.
It was heartbreaking for both of us and I think he?s moved on, but I?m happy for him either way tbh. :)

Friend for like almost 4 years, gotten close last year.. and didnt expect this would happen. Been together for 5 months and I usually add wingliner every time I go to his place

Back