• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you in love? 💖💞

Are you in love? 💞

• I am in love

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • I have been in love, but I'm not currently

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • I've never been in love

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • I'm not interested in finding love

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
I picked "Something else" because it's complicated and to the average person I'm not actually in love with anyone. I do not like humans that way, but I cannot say I'm not in love.

I have never fallen in love before, but if I ever did I don't want to be in a relationship, more rather just friendship.

If I get friendzoned, I'd be unaffected by the emotional episodes they bring.

As someone that has BPD, it's a little complicated. My emotions can be all over the place. I can think I love someone only to find out it's not that deep. They could just be my favorite person, or the fear of abandonment working its magic. I can have someone as a friend and not want to lose them as a friend, but that doesn't mean it's a crush. Note: Your favorite person can be a love interest but that is not always the case. I can't say for sure whether or not I've actually been in love, but I do know that people exist in my love that I love and it would suck to lose them.

...I mean, if we're counting fictional characters, then definitely yes. I'm not joking like "oh they're really hot" no I mean I'm talking "I'd be ready for a full life commitment" here. I like certain characters a very normal amount

otherwise unfortunately not, so I've voted for "something else" 🥲 Would like to be in love someday though! I dream of domestic bliss tbh. If nothing else said fictional characters are a good frame of reference

i'm very in love with my boyfriend of just over two years ! he's my first love, and it's not at all what i'd expected - it's better! people talk about the honeymoon stage and enjoying it while it lasts, but through all of the life changes i've experienced with him - including moving in together - i still wake up everyday in awe of the fact i snagged the best person in the world and that the feeling is mutual. he makes it impossible to take for the connection we have for granted by always living up to his intentions with me. he's also incredibly handsome which helps out a lot! haha

edit: i opened the link to the old thread and was stunned to find myself four posts down from 9 years ago aha! as expected, a very edgy pre-teen response. i have absolutely no clue what 'crush' i was referring to either! lol

I....had a lot of crushes and real life relationships, but I think my autism gets in the way. I'm a single pringle right now who just misses one guy in particular. I hate to say it, but I blame the pandemic and the mental effects it had on our 10 year now ended relationship.

We still talk as friends. After the pandemic, he got a job at a movie theater, and I became a bigger bum than I was. Two totally different directions. Also, there's no passion between us when we do talk. It's really sad.

And I have a crush or two now, but they haven't been going so well.

Oh what a sweet question! I will happily take any chance I get to talk about my wonderful girlfriend 🥰🥰 I am head over heels in love with @Saylor!! She's my favourite person in the whole universe. She makes me feel so safe and cozy and loved. She really makes me feel like the best version of myself and I'm so thankful that I get to love her and be loved by her. 💕

I’m not, nor do I think that I’ve ever been in love. I’ve had crushes on people and have been in relationships, but I don’t think I’ve ever been in love with any of them.

I’m not opposed to being in love or in a relationship one day at all. Love is one of the purest, most beautiful things in the world, and I would love to experience the romantic kind for myself one day if I meet the right person (or if things align with someone in my life already, who knows). It’s just not a priority for me right now, or even something that I’m looking for. There’s a lot that I need to learn and so much of myself that I’m still trying to figure out. I want to be able to enrich my partner’s life and bring good things to the table, hopefully like they would do for me, and I can’t do that right now. I want to continue working on myself and getting myself to a place in life that I like, am happy in, and proud of, and if love is on the table then, then I will happily have it.

I just want to love myself and my life first, y’know?

I'm in love with my boyfriend! ♥️ over 1.5 years together, so not that long, but we are both pretty sure it'll be forever 🥰 we wanna get married and dogs and everything eventually, but we don't feel a need to hurry... at least not to much :p
We are now a year abroad, and living together for the first time for half a year now, so there is still lots to explore😍

Before him I've been through more than enough heartbreak tho 😅 so i guess I lucked out

I was in love with someone once, in university. It wasn't reciprocated, and in retrospect, that's a good thing because they were unkind to me and it probably would've been worse if we were in a real relationship. Since then I've been focused on my career and while I'd like to have a partner one day, I'm also happy as I am right now.

i'm not that fussed about the whole love thing right now. i think that i might be on the aromantic spectrum somewhere

Back