• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you a Donald Trump supporter or Hillary Clinton supporter?

Who?

• The Dump aka Donald Trump

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Niether, they are a disgrace!

Votes: 56 75.7%

• Total voters
That's every politician. Not all of them are as racist as Donald Trump however. Makes me sad how disgustingly racist so many Americans are. Everyone complains about Clinton's lies as if no male politician has ever lied, (they all do, it comes with the job.) As if her lying is something foreign. Being a racist garbage can, however does not and that is what Donald Trump is.

America is surely going to ****.

Even if you hate Clinton, remember not voting for her, gives Trump a double chance, and clearly he is the worst. Bernie has backed her, so you can vote her and not support her. Yes she is a liar, many times over, but please point to a candidate who isn't. Saying "she's a liar" and expecting it to mean something is like saying, "she's a woman." It's obvious. She's a politician. Not all candidates are fuming islamophobic racist bigots like Trump, however.

Last edited:

you forgot bernie. bernie is the most amazing president candidate ever. im not american but atleast bernie knows whats he doing. even if hes now is out of the game. i have hope and trust that he returns for the 2020 election. trump is just a piece of **** and hillary a liar. even tho usa is not my country it still concerns me if its taken over by one of those 2 considering other powerfull countries like russia and stuff also have crazy leaders. i prefer hillary over trump but theyre both still bad.

Neither because they're both horrible, but if I had to choose I'd go with Trump. Hillary is just to untrustworthy.

Hmm... so this election is pretty much choosing between poop, or poop with a cherry on top. They both are terrible, but I'd vote Trump just not to let Clinton win.

I don't like either. I'm going to be writing Bernie Sanders on my ballot when I go to vote, or won't vote at all. Trump is just too much of a wild card and I can't trust Hillary.

I voted that I'm a Clinton supporter, although I'm not that strong of a supporter of her to be honest.

I voted that I'm a Clinton supporter, although I'm not that strong of a supporter of her to be honest.

Just think of it like a choice between going to the dentist or getting shot in the head. The former isn't very fun to do, but at least it won't kill you.

Just think of it like a choice between going to the dentist or getting shot in the head. The former isn't very fun to do, but at least it won't kill you.

That is the worst comparison I have ever seen.
They're equally as bad imho.

Ugh I'm not interested in either one of them. My main concern is what they'll do to the country.

Hillary - Screw up government
Trump - Screw up what peace there is.

Honestly, I'd almost rather have the government get screwed over than have the possibility of another country's leader getting miffed at our president.

But really. Bring back Bernie.

acctually neither cause i dont live in the us but everything is better than trump tbh <_<

None; Trumps a dumbass and a liar, Hilary is a war mongering liar also.

Back