• Tea

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • Both

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
I love tea.
I don't really get the appeal of coffee but I guess I'm kinda young.

Personally, I love coffee. Tea is good too, but I'm more of a coffee person and my brother is more of a tea person xD

Coffee helps me mostly when I'm doing school work (homeschooled) because I tend to get anxiety when I do tests and quizzes, so coffee and music help me a lot c:

I like both! I love them both hot or iced!

I'm usually a tea person, though I do like coffee; I just don't drink it a lot because it gives me a stomach ache, even when I ask for decaf.

Both but I don't drink tea regularly, but I have multiple cups of coffee a day.

Tea...though I honestly used to be 100% a coffee person. Maybe I am just getting older? I can't really say for sure why it is...I just now prefer a nice hot tea...especially lavender tea with a bit of honey. :) I find it funny that I like that as I was totally a pitch black unsweetened coffee person. xD

I tried really hard to be a coffee person.
Coffee just hurts my stomach really bad. coffee and I aren't a good mix.
tea all the way for me!

I much prefer tea, the flavor is a million times better and I can drink it without adding a ton of crap, usually just a dash of honey or sugar, sometimes milk. But coffee I have to like add a million spoonfuls of sugar and creamer to even stomach it. It's not for me! I do however like blended coffee drink or mochas, but that's because it's got a ton of sugar and milk in it to start with, and I think espresso is just easier to drink for me.

I love tea! Almost every kind ; P
There are a few kinds of coffee I like, and I like most frozen coffee, but tea overall is my preference

I used to drink alot of coffee, like 4 cups a day+, but I've been drinking nothing but chamomile tea for the past month or so.

Back