• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you a Coffee or Tea person?

Are you a Coffee or Tea person?

• Coffee

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • Both

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
I love tea.
I don't really get the appeal of coffee but I guess I'm kinda young.

Personally, I love coffee. Tea is good too, but I'm more of a coffee person and my brother is more of a tea person xD

Coffee helps me mostly when I'm doing school work (homeschooled) because I tend to get anxiety when I do tests and quizzes, so coffee and music help me a lot c:

I like both! I love them both hot or iced!

I'm usually a tea person, though I do like coffee; I just don't drink it a lot because it gives me a stomach ache, even when I ask for decaf.

Both but I don't drink tea regularly, but I have multiple cups of coffee a day.

Tea...though I honestly used to be 100% a coffee person. Maybe I am just getting older? I can't really say for sure why it is...I just now prefer a nice hot tea...especially lavender tea with a bit of honey. :) I find it funny that I like that as I was totally a pitch black unsweetened coffee person. xD

I tried really hard to be a coffee person.
Coffee just hurts my stomach really bad. coffee and I aren't a good mix.
tea all the way for me!

I much prefer tea, the flavor is a million times better and I can drink it without adding a ton of crap, usually just a dash of honey or sugar, sometimes milk. But coffee I have to like add a million spoonfuls of sugar and creamer to even stomach it. It's not for me! I do however like blended coffee drink or mochas, but that's because it's got a ton of sugar and milk in it to start with, and I think espresso is just easier to drink for me.

I love tea! Almost every kind ; P
There are a few kinds of coffee I like, and I like most frozen coffee, but tea overall is my preference

I used to drink alot of coffee, like 4 cups a day+, but I've been drinking nothing but chamomile tea for the past month or so.

Back