• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you a back, side, or stomach sleeper

What kind of sleeper are you

• Back

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Side

Votes: 87 78.4%
  • Stomach

Votes: 28 25.2%

• Total voters
HOW DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR STOMACH??? srsly whenever i try i squish my boobs and its TORTURE

side

i usually fall asleep on my back or side, but i have on multiple occasions woken up on my stomach...

I'm a side sleeper. I find it hard to breathe on my stomach and I find it uncomfortable to lay straight on my back. On my side I can curl up into a ball and get all cozy.~

Used to mainly lie on my stomach, but more recently it feels better on my back muscles to lie on my side. I tend to snore loudly if I lie on my back so...

I'm surprised back is the least popular, I usually sleep on my back or side and my boyfriend always sleeps on his back lookin like he's in a casket

You lie on your stomach, but your head is turned to the side. LOL

I alternate between my stomach and my side. I'm very restless.

uh i know but the **** your lungs arent in your head
mine feel like they r being crushed

Last edited:
I always sleep on my back. Once I tried sleeping on my stomach and I found it hard to breathe. But I only had to lie on my stomach because I had really bad blisters from sunburn on my shoulders. Whenever I sleep on my side I get paranoid that my shoulder will become misplaced or something because of all the weight being on one side.

I'm kind of all of them lol

I usually tend to lay on my side though. Also my back is really weird so when I try to sleep I always worry my back is in some unhealthy position or something so I move around a lot

I mostly sleep on my side but sometimes I end up in this weird position where I'm like half on my side and half on my stomach.

I constantly switch and I can never recall on which side I finally fell asleep.

I'm mostly a side and stomach sleeper, I rarely am able to sleep on my back

Back