• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Are you a back, side, or stomach sleeper

What kind of sleeper are you

• Back

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Side

Votes: 87 78.4%
  • Stomach

Votes: 28 25.2%

• Total voters
Back, since I sleep in like a recliner position. My pillows are stacked up and it's really comfy

Side sleeper, and I usually sleep on my right side too, it's just comfy for me more than sleeping on my left side.

I sleep on all sides. I don't get comfortable in bed that often really fast so whatever position feels good to me that night is what position I sleep in.

always stomach. sleeping in that position feels more relaxing and i get a good stretch too. to those of you who are saying how uncomfortable it is, perhaps you're just sleeping in the wrong position. i personally think it's more comfortable without a pillow, left arm to the side and right arm going up at a 90 degree angle. idk my sleeping positions are pretty much always the same and exact. if i need to, i'd just use my right arm as a pillow

Last edited:
side sleeper.. I like to cuddle my bf when we go to sleep hehe >w<

I tend to sleep on my side thought I find often when I wake up I'm on my back. So both I guess. '-'

Side because it makes me not see the door which scares me ;;. Stomach is definitely too uncomfortable. Back is my second option, it's still comfortable but I can see the door. What if something just appears?

Side, because laying on my front is too uncomfortable, and I can't fall asleep when I'm laying on my back.

I always sleep on my side, except when I dislocated a rib (yes, it can happen) and was told by the chiropractor to sleep on my back. It was a lot less comfortable but I was able to fall asleep.

I don't think I could fall asleep on my stomach :p

Last edited:
I used to always sleep on my side. But recently, I am finding it almost impossible to sleep on my side. I feel really uncomfortable and a little pain when I try.

back
idk how people sleep on their stomachs its so hard to breathe

Last edited:
wtf is this sleep you speak of
definitely tummy with my head to the side and arms under my pillow, like 95% of nights, the other 5% face down
sometimes i wake up with the worst kink in my neck though
worst nights are when i wake up in this pool of my spittle and it's just like "gET THE **** OUT OF MY BED YOU STUPID SMELLY PILLOW" and then a pillow flies across the room
laying on your back is torture, it allows too much free movement just existing to be taken advantage of, although i have recently been able to do so

side (right preferably because I am not facing my door and I feel weird lying on my left) because stomach is kinda uncomfortable ( i did it once tho idk how lmao) and when I am on my back I can't cover my head with my blacks without not being able to breath so I get scared and I had to sleep on my back once when I had something (idk i forgot what) and it scared the heck out of me :/

I sleep on my back. Every night I still try to sleep on my stomach, then my right side, and then I switch to my back

every goddamn time

I fall asleep on my side, but I wake up on my back, slightly leaning on my side. So, both back and side.

Back