What kind of sleeper are you

• Back

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Side

Votes: 87 78.4%
  • Stomach

Votes: 28 25.2%

• Total voters
HOW DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR STOMACH??? srsly whenever i try i squish my boobs and its TORTURE

side

I'm a side sleeper. I find it hard to breathe on my stomach and I find it uncomfortable to lay straight on my back. On my side I can curl up into a ball and get all cozy.~

Used to mainly lie on my stomach, but more recently it feels better on my back muscles to lie on my side. I tend to snore loudly if I lie on my back so...

I'm surprised back is the least popular, I usually sleep on my back or side and my boyfriend always sleeps on his back lookin like he's in a casket

I always sleep on my back. Once I tried sleeping on my stomach and I found it hard to breathe. But I only had to lie on my stomach because I had really bad blisters from sunburn on my shoulders. Whenever I sleep on my side I get paranoid that my shoulder will become misplaced or something because of all the weight being on one side.

I'm kind of all of them lol

I usually tend to lay on my side though. Also my back is really weird so when I try to sleep I always worry my back is in some unhealthy position or something so I move around a lot

I mostly sleep on my side but sometimes I end up in this weird position where I'm like half on my side and half on my stomach.

I constantly switch and I can never recall on which side I finally fell asleep.

I'm mostly a side and stomach sleeper, I rarely am able to sleep on my back

Back