• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Are you a back, side, or stomach sleeper

What kind of sleeper are you

• Back

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Side

Votes: 87 78.4%
  • Stomach

Votes: 28 25.2%

• Total voters
i'm a stomach sleeper, but i always end up shifting to my side during my sleep and waking up with pins and needles on my arm. :/

Back and side, mostly my right side to be more exact even though I always get sore by sleeping like that

All 3. I toss and turn until I find a position comfortable enough to stay in.

I always fall asleep on my stomach, roll onto my back at some point in the middle of the night, then wake up on my stomach again. I always thought it was impossible for me to sleep on my back until someone told me I had been doing it for quite a while, and even then I think I argued with them about it since I've NEVER woken up on my back before. I can't sleep on my side though, that's cuddle/spooning position only.

I can sleep on all 3. I never remember which position I go to sleep in or wake up in though.

i toss and turn a lot but mostly my side

Usually I fall asleep on my side, but people who have been awake to see me asleep or whatever say that I sleep on my back. I'm not so sure of that, though, since I usually wake up still on my side.

when I was about 9 years old I fell asleep at my aunts house. I was laying on my back...and I swear I think I swallowed my tongue or something, because I woke up gasping for air...ever since then I've been sleeping on my stomach...i'm too scared to sleep on my back..

Last edited:
Back