• Yes

Votes: 128 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 64 29.6%
  • I'm a bit confused as of now

Votes: 24 11.1%

• Total voters
i think i'm straight but it could change. i still don't know much about myself

I am an androsexual genderfluid. I don't know any genderfluids personally and would like to. Currently I feel like a male but that could change at any moment.

I'm gay but I slip into being asexual sometimes to the point were I think most people are gross and I don't seek for a relationship. Luckily, I don't feel that way right now and I hate when I do; living a lonely life is a sad life.

I'm surprised you haven't seen many LGBT+ people on here since there are so many.

Pansexual. It's not gonna be so easy coming out to my parents, though... They are supportive of LGBT people, but only when they're adult. I guess my parents think that people under 20 aren't responsible enough to think about their own sexuality and just let themselves get influenced by the media or something.

closeted but pan demigirl with a STRONG PREFERENCE for girls

this whole site is so gay oh my god how did i never meet any lgbt people before

Yes. I've struggled with it for a long time, but I'm a lesbian. Luckily this site is very accepting.

I'm bisexual. I'm cisgender though, because I'm happy being a guy. :) I do feel like bi guys like me face more challenges though than bi girls, which is why I look to many bi males from the past as role models, such as the very own man that's my avatar. ;)

Can I ask what you mean by the gay agenda? (Genuinely, not rudely)

Maybe gay stereotypes? I like dudes but I don't wear pink and definitely don't act really feminine.

--------

Am I the only who isn't surprised about the turnout for lgbt people within the animal crossing community?

Am I the only who isn't surprised about the turnout for lgbt people within the animal crossing community?

Reading this reminds me of something I was told just two days after I began playing Animal Crossing, on April 3, 2009 (Yep, I remember the exact date):
On that day, after my dad got home from work when I was just nine years old, he caught me playing Animal Crossing: City Folk on our Wii, which we had just had for not even four and a half months yet (we had gotten it right before Thanksgiving in 2008), and he said that it was a game that only should be played by girls. This was because the night before I had just completed the job for Tom Nook right when I had reached my bedtime (I was only in 3rd grade at the time), so when I had come back from school on a Friday afternoon, I immediately made a visit to the city since I was the first I could do in the game and he caught me visiting places such as Shampoodle's where I got the "Mii Makeover" and GracieGrace, which had the princess set on sale at the time. My dad continually put me down for playing Animal Crossing for the vast majority of 2009 and 2010 and he started doing it again in 2012. I absolutely hated it.
I know that rant seems unrelated, and it's completely okay if Animal Crossing has a high amount of LGBT players, and males in no way should feel pressured not to play it because it seems "girly". Again, I was 9 when I started playing the game-I'm 18 now and while I don't play it as often since I've gotten so busy with schoolwork in recent years, I'm still a big fan of the series and probably will have a soft spot for it for the rest of my life. I just don't want the series to be seen as "girly" and have to suffer from the same situation I did during those years, especially in 2009 and 2010.

I just don't want the series to be seen as "girly" and have to suffer from the same situation I did during those years, especially in 2009 and 2010.

I don't think the problem is the series being seen as "girly" as it is "girliness" being viewed as an inherently bad thing. All your dad had to see was something slightly feminine in the game for him to write it off and say only girls should play it like? lol

Also unrelated but it brings to mind something from a couple years ago when my nephew was really into Winnie the Pooh - I was showing my sister some cute bags online that were made for kids and one of them looked like pooh bear, and later she was like "I almost bought him that one but then I realized it was basically a purse lol xD!" and I'm just????? He was like three years old what did she think was gonna happen if she gave him a bag that was "like a purse" (I guess because it had a strap? I don't even know lmao)

Anyway to stop rambling and answer the thread question: mylongestyeahboyever.jpg

Back